im back! ....and married!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Now im Mrs Stephenson!! :happydance::happydance:

I had the 2nd best day of my life!! (having charlie was the 1st!!)

Almost everything was perfect! i say almost because i wanted the wedding march i walked in but the registrar didnt bring the CD! so i walked in too Elton John - your song! which is a lovely song and no one realy noticed!
Chris was sweating soooo much! and he forgot the words haha bless him, i was sooo calm, by the time i got there anyway! i walked in and seen all my family and friends and everything seemed ok!! Chris looked lovely in his uniform my dad looked sooo smart!
Iv got some lovely photos (i think!!) i will post the first photos i get for you all!! oh and we have a video on its way too!!
the reception was SOOOO fun! we had kareoke, and they made us sing "i got you babe" first! which was awful coz me and chris are TERIBBLE singers.
My dad got up and sang YMCA!! (my dad is an officer in the royal millatry police, in his uniform! ..singing YMCA!) sooooooooo funny! every one was VERY VERY drunk! by the end of the night my dad was stumbeling around with his cap on backwards! haha charlie was really scared when he woke up he was really shaking! but he soon seataled down and got passed around the whole of both familys!
We went to an AMAZING hotel lastnight thanks too AMY! my best friend ever!! and iv had a lovely day with my new HUSBAND!!

piccies too cum!!!

congrats mrs stephenson!! glad you had a good day xx

congratulations glad you had such an amazing day xx

Congratulations - sounds like you had an amazing day! xxx

Congratulations! Glad you had a fab day xx

Congratulations Mrs!!!!

Can't wait to see piccies!!

xxx

Glad it went smoothly and it sounds like you had such a fun time! Can't wait to see those pics :)

thanks ladies! well so far i have 68 photos! haha so i need to pic a few too put up for you lot! i shall post in the gallary in about an hour!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->