Im back and that didnt answer anything!

S

Sam9kids

Been to see the consultant today.

Everything fine and he did a mini scan. Im 19 weeks but measuring 20!

All else ok.

I questioned him about the fact that my last 3 were prem and getting earlier at that. He said i was more at risk, but His answer? Come back in 9 weeks and we will see whats happening!!:wacko:

So im still none the wiser!

oh no! ! do they realise 9 weeks is nearly the time you had your last!?!?!?!?!? youd think they'd monitor you more frequently.. even in Day assesment? i have been told to go 3 times a week for bloods and ctg once im passed 24 weeks..

Sorry you didnt get the answers you wanted :hugs: xx

oh really thats rubbish hun, im not impressed with my care but at least they are checking growth and cervix 6 weekly and im having the steroids for lung maturity at 28 weeks

can you ask for another opinon?

x

I know its crap isnt it! He was really like yeah whatever about it all!

Erm ive had 3 prems in a row all getting earlier and he thinks its nothing?

Got the mw in Jan so will talk to her i think

It is so frustrating the way they act sometimes! Definately talk to your midwife UGH sorry about that!

i would speak to PALS at your hospital if your not happy with that and they will ask for better care they can help you

Crap isnt it

I got told if I fly I run risk of bleeing to death great huh? Luckily MW said dont worry what they said they are over=protective

I have low-lying placenta which most people have til 20 weeks anyway

Oh Hun what a shit.
xx

Thanks girls. My mw said i will almost def have another prem as my cervix is obviously weak.

Last time i was having shows from 27 weeks and they tried to fob me off. I demanded steroids and i went into labour at 30 weeks! I knew best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->