I'm back and TTC for the last time.

LoveSanrio

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I have been a member here for a long time, but it's been awhile since I've been here. Anyhow, I honestly didn't think I would find myself back. My previous baby was what I thought was going to be my last, but I suppose things change.

My ex husband and I have been divorced for a couple years now after he developed a severe drinking problem. I did everything I could in an attempt to help him, but he just wasn't ready to help himself, I suppose. So, because of this, I kicked him out and raised the kids on my own. Awhile after that, I met my current fiancé. He is the most amazing person on this planet and I'm surely the luckiest.

He doesn't have any children, but he wants us to have one together. I have decided that I would like to have one more with him to complete our family. So, here I am. TTC once more and for the last time. I'm in my first cycle of TTC. I should be O'ing any day now, and we have been doing plenty of BD'ing. I'm currently on CD 14 and will test toward the end of this month.

I'm looking forward to sharing this time in my life with you ladies once again! Here's to BFP's for us all!

Hi there, welcome back! I'm currently TTC too, so baby dust to the both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->