Im back, And TTC once more.

Zoey

Reaction score
I doubt anyone I know is on here anymore, but I was on here in april as I was 6 weeks pregnant, and wanting to chat, but I lost that baby :(

Now..I want to try again, and its taken me alot to pick up the courage to come to this forum, and the miscarriage led me to depression. But im determined to make this work..

I just wondered, I had sex 2 days ago and now, I have the same sort of feeling I had before when I was pregnant, my tummy has suddenly gone very tender, and I have this sort of fullish feeling in my stomach. I know its only been 2 days, but my friend said she knew straight after sex, and she now has a baby boy as a result. I just wondered whether anyone else has suffered this, or knows anyone who has suffered this, and then gone on to have a beautiful pregnancy.

Im sorry to hear about what happened. My mom lost my brother 2 hrs after he was born, I was just a year old then. But, my mom said she didn't let the experience drag her down and stop her from making beautiful babies and trying once more. She said, that babies who never get the chance to experience the "world" goes straight to heaven and that my brother is now her ANGEL. =)

I hope the second try for you will be a successful pregnancy. Happy and healthy! :hugs:

hey sorry to hear about your loss, i had my loss in April too so looks like were back to ttc at the same time. good luck with your BFP xx

Yeah I hope all goes well this time...

Best of luck hun - sorry to hear about your MC. xxx

Good luck and hope that BFP isn't too far away:)

Hey sorry to hear that you have been through it.. Must be awful but I am glad that you are feeling more positive..

About the syptoms I dont know..but I have exactly the same thing. My stomach feels SOOOOOO heavy and hard. Almost like its full of gas but its not.. I cant hold my stomach in and it just feels weird !!! Hopefully for the both of us this is a good sign... When is your AF due ?? Let us know how you get on.

Take care xx

AF? is that period lol? not due for about 2 and a half weeks!

Yeah.. I had to ask for a list of what all the things meant just so I could follow the conversation !!

Well I dont know about when I am due as this is the first month off the pill. I am guessing if I stay regular that its next week so we arent too far apart...

Have you had anything else. I think I have convinced myself that I am not although if I am not- why on early does my tummy feel so huge !! I know I like chocolate but not that much !!!:winkwink:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"