Im back, Another MC :(

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Well, I found out i was pregnany Friday, after a early MC in January. Yesterday i started bleeding badly with clots, went to the hospital and they didn't see the baby at all, believed i had already passed it, I'm unsure. They gave me a lot of antibiotic pills and fluids, and more IV fluid, 2 ultrasounds, pelvic exam, they really took care of me, then i found out my levels were 54, i go back Friday to have them checked once more. I believe i wasn't as far along this time so i guess its called a Chemical pregnancy at 4 weeks 5 days. My feelings are hurt, i thought this pregnancy was different. Me and dh even got into a argument lastnight, were falling apart from

I'm sorry for your loss Hun and good luck with ttc x

Im sorry for ur loss a lot of the time the bf's dont wabt to see their girls cry as i could imagine dont stress god knows why since u are able to conceive are u taking anything to help after conception? I hope u feel a little better with a few days hun

So sorry for your loss I hope everything works out for and dh too x :hugs:

Oh no Jessie I'm just heartbroken for you! If you need to talk feel free to pm me...I understand and am here if you want :hugs:

I'm sorry for you loss. A miscarriage can be very hard on you. Having to go through that must be very hard on your relationship. I wish you the best of luck in the future and that you and your husband eventually smooth things out.

So sorry to hear what's happened, that must be awful for you both but you especially. Take care of yourself. x

Thank you so much everyone, Its nice to have so much support! How would I go about getting some test done? Im not sure what test id need or the cost. Im wondering if my low potassium could cause moscarriages?

Me and dh are coping the best way we can, its hard but its something we have to accept.

Thank you so much everyone, Its nice to have so much support! How would I go about getting some test done? Im not sure what test id need or the cost. Im wondering if my low potassium could cause moscarriages?

Me and dh are coping the best way we can, its hard but its something we have to accept.

Do you mean progesterone hun? I would start by calling around for a doctor who will work with you now and doesn't have the policy of 3 losses before they will run test on you. I'm not sure about your insurance situation but if you can go to a reproductive endocrinologist that would be better than just an obgyn. It will save you a few steps since often times you end up getting referred to one anyway. Best of luck hun and i hope you can get some answers!

Oh Jessie :-( I'm so so sorry :hugs: here if you want to talk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"