I'm back! Baby #2...Questions!

ReynoldsV

Reaction score
Hello ladies! It has been about 8+ months since I last logged on. I had a baby of course, after TTC for about a year, my ovaries finally gave in! :haha:

Anyway, DH and I have decided we want to get babies out of the way. LOL not in the bad sense, but we want to have them close in age.

I currently have a 9 month old, and we decided about a week ago to go ahead and start trying for number two.

Basically, I am just wondering if anyone could share some success stories with me? Maybe tips on how to?

Here is a little about myself, let me know if it looks positive for me to conceive quickly! :hugs:

-I only ever took 3 months of birth control pills, prior to quitting to TTC.
-It took me a year to get pregnant with baby #1.
-I stopped breast feeding when baby was a month and a half. He didn't want to anymore :cry:
-I have not been on birth control since March 2012.
-Periods are VERY regular.
-Used condoms up until Monday of this week
-BD'd Monday and Tuesday.

Let me know what you all think. I am excited to have another, hopefully soon, and I am hoping its a girl. :happydance:

P.S. I had a c-section. Don't know if that will make much of a difference.

Welcome back :) :) :) I am also trying for #2!! So exciting. This is my second cycle. I am just going to try what I did last time. Going to buy some preseed this month and dtd as much as possible during O week lol. Think I will try opks this month or next month. Good luck :hugs:

Hi!! :flower: I am on CD20 and AF is due somewhere between the 6th and 8th. So, I still have some time before testing, but I already feel like something could be going on.

Here are my symptoms. They are a little strange, and I just feel different.

-I have had the "runs" really bad for three days now. This has NEVER happened before.
-I am SUPER bloated
-All I want to do is sleep
-I have TERRIBLE heartburn that started today.
-I have also been having cramps and jumpy movements in my lower tummy, implantation??
-I have also craved Pizza.

I think I am just crazy. Could it be this early?! :shrug:

Hi!! :flower: I am on CD20 and AF is due somewhere between the 6th and 8th. So, I still have some time before testing, but I already feel like something could be going on.

-I have had the "runs" really bad for three days now. This has NEVER happened before.
-I am SUPER bloated
-I have also been having cramps and jumpy movements in my lower tummy, implantation??

I would guess it's still too early for those symptoms. Last month I thought I felt a bunch of symptoms but it was my body playing tricks. This month I refuse to symptom spot lol. Did you have these symptoms with your previous pregnancy?

-I am SUPER bloated

I would guess it's still too early for those symptoms. Last month I thought I felt a bunch of symptoms but it was my body playing tricks. This month I refuse to symptom spot lol. Did you have these symptoms with your previous pregnancy?

Yep, exact same symptoms. LOL

Hello hunni�� welcome back!

I had my daughter april 2011, took us 19 months to concieve. When she was 10 months we decided to try for our second, we concieved the first month of trying! Which was great, we were over the moon, seeing as i was still breastfeeding my daughter and had done till she was 12 months, i didnt think it would happen that quick! Midwives did warn me though that women are super fertile after they have given birth, my son was born november 2012.

Cane back to bnb few weeks ago as We are now ready for baby number 3. DH has always wanted 3 children so have i��. October will b our second month trying.

We have decided to take it easy though, i went through alot when we were trying with are daughter so ive decided, no opks n no obsessing over symptoms!! Plus i have my two children to keep me occupied! Lol

Your in for a chance hun!

Good luck, i will b stalking this thread! x

When we decided to try for our second I charted temp, CM and OPK. I had all my bases covered! We were lucky and got caught the first cycle. Now he's 20 months old and precious. FX for you hun!

No success stories here, just saw we're practically in the same situation! Ds is 7 months and we've decided to start ttc number 2 as well! I'm CD28 today. We will be temping and charting. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Thanks everyone for your awesome feedback! :)

I have great news.

Took an HPT on Tuesday, and it was positive. I conceived the day we started trying. Go us! LOL

So happy. I am about 5 weeks along. Praying for a little girl.

Its so crazy how life is huh? Took us a year with DS, and now it took all of two days for baby #2. We didn't think it was possible!

Threw us both a curve ball. But, we are so happy!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Omg that's awesome news!!!! So happy to hear it happened so fast this time. Congrats :)

Guess what! I just got a BFP too!! We can now be bump buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->