I'm back from the TWW :(

Missalisha001

Reaction score
Although I've not officially come on yet, I know it's coming, for sure!
I'm due on today, had a bfn yesterday. I have brownish colour CM and that's my usual cue for AF also being on the toilet all day with BM.
I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced their periods being like clockwork (28 day cycle) but not ovulating at the expected time? When you use these calendars are they totally average joe and everyone is different? Or can you not ovulate but still get your period?

I can't believe on baby #1 I actually managed to get pregnant on accident just missing some pills and now I don't even know when/if I ovulated.

Thanks ladies

My cycles vary in length a bit between 26-30 days but I've gotten +OPKs on the same day of my cycle some months and ovulated at different times. The luteal phase is supposed to stay pretty consistent so if your cycle is always 28 days you are probably ovulating at the same time each cycle.

I feel your frustration i took 5 months to conceive dd and i was always dtd around day 10-14 and used to keep track of the dates. I relaxed abit on the final month and dtd just once and was not really trying that month and i fell pregnant. It was cd 13. Im currently on cd 13 and dtd cd 9 and cd 11 so i am hoping ive covered my days as im now only on a 25 day cycle.

I am naughty with testing early and i am determined not too do that this month unless i do not get af in 12 days. Its so gutting when you realise you are coming on but in a few days its another opportunity to try again so keep trying for that bfp. Xx

I feel your frustration i took 5 months to conceive dd and i was always dtd around day 10-14 and used to keep track of the dates. I relaxed abit on the final month and dtd just once and was not really trying that month and i fell pregnant. It was cd 13. Im currently on cd 13 and dtd cd 9 and cd 11 so i am hoping ive covered my days as im now only on a 25 day cycle.

I am naughty with testing early and i am determined not too do that this month unless i do not get af in 12 days. Its so gutting when you realise you are coming on but in a few days its another opportunity to try again so keep trying for that bfp. Xx

It is just so infuriating isn't it. No control over it either which is just not my thing haha. I still haven't had AF as of yet but I'm not going to test for a couple of days. The negatives have scared me. Although before I took the tests they all looked as though the dye had already started to go... Not sure if this could have meant the tests were a bit rubbish?image.jpg

Yeah probably. I had a false positive on one of my months. It was gutting and it must of been faulty. Amazon have some cheap plastic tests that the nhs use in the uk i usually buy them. Hold out if you can but if u cave in then you are the same as alot of girls including me. Negatives suck but positives are the best feeling. Cant wait to experience the excitement again. Hope af stays away x

Yeah probably. I had a false positive on one of my months. It was gutting and it must of been faulty. Amazon have some cheap plastic tests that the nhs use in the uk i usually buy them. Hold out if you can but if u cave in then you are the same as alot of girls including me. Negatives suck but positives are the best feeling. Cant wait to experience the excitement again. Hope af stays away x

What CD are you on? I had some spotting early this evening but absolutely nothing since, I'm starting to wish AF would come and go so I can start again. It's teasing me!

Im on cd 13 today. I know what you mean when your spotting. Let me know how u get on xx

Well today I had brown discharge around 2:00pm and red blood when wiped at 7:00pm and nothing since again. Wondering wether to do a test now.

5 days of just spotting and AF showed. So back to square one. Very confusing few days, I had sort of convinced myself something was happening when I woke with heartburn a few days in a row. Plucked up the courage to explain everything to DH (I thought he'd think I was crazy) and then the next morning there it was �� Fingers crossed for next month. Hope you're well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->