I'm back TTC baby2!

Blondey2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I totally forgot about this forum, I've been using the dreaded baby centre and nobody is helpful at all!!

So I'm back here and as the title suggest TTC number 2!

My little girl is now 2 years 7 months and I got married 4 months ago!

Came off the pill whilst honeymoon and decided to let my body have 2 cycles before we started trying again. My last cycle was 30 days... I think! I started spitting on CD26 and full flow CD30.... Currently on CD25!

Have done a couple of tests but BFN so far.

Hi!!

I'm also ttc #2! My DS is 2 years 11 months and I have been off the pill NTNP for 7 months and have been actively trying for the last two months without any luck :(

I don't get any ewcm so am trying a prenatal vitamin which is supposed to help and drinking lots of water. Don't want to take too many things as my body is quite sensitive and the slightest change messes with my ovulation date.

Will be doing opk's and i'm temping so hoping to be lucky enough to catch the egg this month!

I don't get EWCM either and I can never tell any difference with my cervix either so I'm oblivious to OV! I did no chatting or anything with my daughter and fell pregnant exactly 12 weeks after coming off the pill.

We have been NTNP from sept up to end of Nov and this is our first month actively trying. So impatient though!

I hear you! Its torture to wait every month for ovulation. I'm using opk's which at least gives me an idea of when I ovulate. I have 26 day cycles mostly. Hoping this would be our month. If not we are stopping ttc until may. Partly bcoz I would like a beginning of the year baby as opposed to end of the year.. my son was born in Jan so that was great for me and make things easier when they have to start school etc. Just a personal preference I guess. Oh and I would love a girl :) however would be happy with another boy!

We were going to wait until April if I don't catch this month, mainly because I'm a bridesmaid in October for my best friend and based on my cycles if I caught if January I'd be due around her wedding day, so waiting for April would mean I'd be at a comfy stage in pregnancy.... But we will see! I might use OPKs next month.

Toda is cd26 which is when I usually start spotting but I've not..., I'm just bloated and keep getting sharp twinges and a butterfly feeling. AF is due Thursday, so I'm going to keep using my IC tests and I have a FRER for New Year's Eve!

ooh exciting! I hope you get your bfp!!

I'm waiting to ovulate... will probably ovulate next week this time, then its the dreaded tww for me again. Will see my ob/gyn somewhere in jan or feb whether I am pregnant or not just for a check up. I have been having some pain in my cervix/uterus area and I have had a cyst before so best to have myself checked out.

And I have been of bc for a while and we have not exactly been "careful" before actively ttc and I have not gotten pregnant... so.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->