I'm back with my boy!!!!

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
Hi everyone.....:hugs: to all for your lovely messages and thank u so much maccy for updating everyone.
My boy is beautiful....i know i am biased a little but just so beautiful. I can't get enough of him. :cloud9: I came home on saturday afternoon - and we are just trying to sort out some kind of routine for us all!!! My 2 lo's love him too - although dd is starting to play up a little. keeps telling me to put him in his moses basket or whereever....basically step away from my mummy new little person!!! :rofl:
so......oh is in the bath.....my mum and dad have taken ds and dd out for a while, i have showered, washed hair, fed my boy and now have 5 mins or so to come and check on everyone and tell you about thursday!! it was all a bit mad!! are we sitting comfortably........:)rofl:)
I woke up thursday morning with unbearable back ache. I really didn;t know what to do with myself....pains were coming and going every 5 or 6 minutes or so :)shock:) but because i didn't have back labour pains with ds i didn't think anything of it! My mum arrived at 7am so we could get up to hospital and said "are you in labour do you think?"!! well, yes i bloody was! The contractions got more and more intense and by the time we got to hospital i was convinced myself that they were actual contractions and not just stress like i had originally thought! :dohh: The ward was sooooo busy and as we walked through i had this awful feeling that it wasn't going to be a very short wait. (by this time me and oh had already had 2 rows - one of which was because as we parked the car in the hospital i informed him that i had forgotten my notes and so we would have to turn around and go back home again! :dohh:)
eventually the midwife came and checked me out and confirmed that labour had indeed begun and that she would find out when we could go down for my section - but it was soo busy that it may be a while. they didn't come for me til nearly 11am and i finally gave birth to my beautiful boy at 12.04. The section went really well, it seemed to take forever though - but all worth it in the end. Straight away he latched on and is feeding really well. Too well as oh keeps saying - last night he pretty much fed constant for 7 hours. :shock: he looks just like ds but with dark hair - ds is really blonde! 6lbs 11 too 3 weeks early! wow - he would've been a little bit of a monster had i gone full term with him. He is really long too and is filling all his normal sized baby gros. His feet are enormous - which is what were constantly getting stuck under my ribs!!! No wonder i did a lot of moaning!!!!
so....what do you think girls......beautiful or what????????? :cloud9:

Attachments

• charlie 3 days old.jpg
    charlie 3 days old.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 55
He's soooooo adorable!!
Congratulations, LOVE the name Charlie
XX

He's gorgeous hun...Big Congratulations xox

Wow Wow Wow!! Just soooo adorable!!!:happydance:
Well done you!! :hugs:
Have a chillax for five mins whilst you have the chance... and next time you come on give us some more pictures!!!! :happydance:

Aaaawwww hes gorgeous, congratulations xxx

Aww he's beautiful!

Can i ask a really random question lol! Can you measure his feet in cms? I had a scan and OH randomly asked how long her feet were, and she said about 7cms. That just seems huge!

he's a little sweetheart! Both of my two were 3 weeks early - morgan was 6lb 12 1/2 and chanelle was 6lb 14 1/2! Im hoping this one will be 3 wks early aswell other wise im gonna be stuffed as nothings gonna fit him!!! lol! congratulations!!!!

awwww hun he is gorgeous!!!!

well done!

I want mine now!:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583