I'm back with you all

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Me and OH started TTC on saturday and again on sunday (pretty sure I was ovulating but not 100%) and now he says he isn't quite ready and wants to wait a few more months :cry:

Been put in an impossible position now because even though I know it's unlikely from the first cycle but I have no idea what to do now if I am pregnant, I don't want to be afraid to tell him if I am. Like I said I know it's unlikely but our son was conceived on the first try so it worries me but oh well I just have to hope it didn't happen this month.

No idea how long we are waiting now until ttc yet but at the moment i'm here indefinitely

Aww, sorry oh changed his mind. Did you talk it through properly? what his worries are etc?

Aww, sorry oh changed his mind. Did you talk it through properly? what his worries are etc?

Yeah he said he was concerned about our son at the moment because his sleep is poor and we wakes frequently in the night and he wants our relationship to get stronger (which it already is pretty strong so no idea where that came from), can't say I am particularly thrilled about having to mess my body up again by taking the pill but never mind

Maybe you could agree to talking about it again, in say 2 months or something. Maybe he's worried about how a new baby could affect your relationship, I know ours was 99% strong going into it and then we really struggled when lo arrived. Im sure he'll come around, it's a big step to take and maybe it's a good thing he is thinking it all through and wants to be completely happy about the decision, it'll be easier when you do ttc eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->