I'm back !

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Unfortunately since ntnp since about may time I'm now back on the pill!
I was at the doc about bleeding between my periods and my continuous pain during my periods an she said she has to wait for me to be spotting for 6 months before she can run any tests. She advices that going on the pill might be a good option to jump start them back into place, so here I am starting my first pill this morning! :(
Bf seems to kind of back tracked on the ntnp situation and said it's probably a good thing that I'm on the pill and this morning when I showed him my pill packet he lifted my top up rubbed my tummy and said that my tummy just isn't ready for a baby yet :/

So here I am ! Back to wtt for the foreseeable future !

How is everyone getting on ? What's your story?

Hi Lucy sorry it didn't go to plan. Have you a date in mind to stop bc again? I'm doing ok had our ttc date pushed back a year but know it is the right thing to do. This waiting is hard though I feel so ready but just not financially yet. Not sure when coming off BCP yet maybe a few months early to get cycles back. What pill are you on?

Sorry to hear that NTNP didn't go as planned. :hugs: How long are you planning on being on BC for?

No I don't have a date set , 3 months on the pill, then see if periods get better and if not then it's back to the dr and see what they can do :/

When's your date missn8? What's made u change it?
Aidensmomma thanks :) hoping it won't be too long but depend what the dr says , when are u ttc?

My OH said he didn't feel financially secure yet so we pushed it back to end of next year/start of 2016. I don't think I can wait much longer to be honest. It will break me. What type of pain are you getting between periods? Have you been to a gynae?

I struggled with pain during periods and spotted a lot as well and then was referred to a professional gynae and found out I had endo.

Welcome back, Lucy. Sorry to hear about your bleeding and pain! That was a really sweet things for the SO to say/do. :)
We have a 7.5 weeks to go until we start trying. We recently moved the date forward from May and hubby decided he wanted to start on Valentine's Day. :) I'll finish up school in August, so regardless, when baby gets here, I'll have my Master's.
Looking forward to getting to know you!

No I don't have a date set , 3 months on the pill, then see if periods get better and if not then it's back to the dr and see what they can do :/

Aidensmomma thanks :) hoping it won't be too long but depend what the dr says , when are u ttc?

I'm NTNP now actually. :happydance: I just still feel like I'm WTT, since we're not actually TTC yet and I like it here in WTT, so I refuse to leave. :haha:

My OH said he didn't feel financially secure yet so we pushed it back to end of next year/start of 2016. I don't think I can wait much longer to be honest. It will break me. What type of pain are you getting between periods? Have you been to a gynae?

One year will fly by though! Doesn't seem that long ago that it was Christmas! Feels like period pains, but my period pain are awful, strong pain killers to knock me out and curled over in bed! :( yes went last year and they found endo, they treated it and as far as the dra care they have treated it and that's that! But been to see a new dr so hopefully she can help.

I struggled with pain during periods and spotted a lot as well and then was referred to a professional gynae and found out I had endo.

How are you coping with endo? What have you done to treat/ help with symptoms?

Welcome back, Lucy. Sorry to hear about your bleeding and pain! That was a really sweet things for the SO to say/do. :)
We have a 7.5 weeks to go until we start trying. We recently moved the date forward from May and hubby decided he wanted to start on Valentine's Day. :) I'll finish up school in August, so regardless, when baby gets here, I'll have my Master's.
Looking forward to getting to know you!

Thanks :) omg! Not long now! Bet you are getting excited now ! Not much longer to wait :)

I'm NTNP now actually. :happydance: I just still feel like I'm WTT, since we're not actually TTC yet and I like it here in WTT, so I refuse to leave. :haha:

I know what you mean, when I was ntnp for months I never thought of myself as being able to get pregnant, so I still classes myself as wtt!
I am worried about have 8/9 months of ntnp and not getting pregnant and then having this pain and Endo means I may not be able to have children . I just have this feeling that I can't shift!

Missn8
In the last comment I seem to have commented in the middle of the quote :/ whoopsie !

I know what you mean, when I was ntnp for months I never thought of myself as being able to get pregnant, so I still classes myself as wtt!
I am worried about have 8/9 months of ntnp and not getting pregnant and then having this pain and Endo means I may not be able to have children . I just have this feeling that I can't shift![/QUOTE]

My doctor and I suspect that I have endo as well. I had horrible pain earlier this year that had sent me to the hospital (among other symptoms). When I went to the doctor, she told me that it's more than likely I have endo, but I never got the surgery to confirm. :nope: I'm really worried about how long it'll take to conceive, but I'm trying to stay hopeful. It took me 13 months to conceive my youngest, so I'm expecting the same again.

I really hope that going on birth control for a few months is enough to get your body to cooperate with you and your plans to TTC. :hugs:

I have had surgery few times. I worry too about being able to conceive. I think it will take a while and do worry about my fertility although haven't had any endo pain in a while since so hoping it stays away. I would love to come off my bcp asap but it actually helps as it stops my period so that's why I am worried about coming off it. Hope I am not in too much pain. good luck with the pill I hope it really works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->