I'm back!

emicakess

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)We have an 8 month old, my cycles came back at 4 months pp despite breastfeeding.. OH and I aren't trying but there was a few times we DTD and were a bit careless. I'll admit I have baby fever really bad and I wouldn't be upset if I got pregnant, but OH isn't wanting to try again yet.
Anyway I'm not paying close attention to my cycles but I had my period in March around the 10th. Then on April 12th I had spotting that lasted a day and a half. It was just abruptly gone by the morning of April 14th. Very strange for me. Then April 15th started again! For one one day, and just spotting. Then gone by the 16th. I continued having cramps but no blood so I tested on the 17th and got a :bfn:. My cramps continued until the 18th then finally subsided. I tested again yesterday (the 19th) and another :bfn:. Obviously I want to give up on the idea because I got two BFNs but today I am just randomly nauseous. So I'm just curious what others think. Today its been about 6 weeks since my last period. Surely I would have gotten a BFP by now? Should Itest again or give up? TIA <3

I also had a major dip in my milk supply which I know can happen with periods but it hasn't happened with any of my other periods yet that I've noticed. And I don't think it's come all the way back yet.. and I have been so unusually hungry.

Hey you!!!! How have you been?! Welcome back! As for the BFNs, I know your periods have been back for a few cycles but you never know. Your body is doing a lot of adjusting and so it wouldn't shock me if you Oed later than usual. Have you talked to your gyn? HUGS

Hi Dobby! I'm good! How are you??? Are you in a TWW?
I guess I'll just have to see what happens. Honestly I really don't think I am. But the little voice in my head is saying "but maybe!" Lol

I am. We were going to wait a cycle, but jumped the gun. Still testing negative so worried about implantation. =/ and hey you never know! If you dtd in that window there is always a chance

Good luck hun!! You're only 8 DPO so you never know! I read something interesting, maybe you've already read it. A non pregnant woman can have up to 5 hcg in her system. So if she has 1 hcg and it doubles every day after implantation then it would take longer to get a positive test than a woman with a 5 non pregnant hcg. If that makes sense!

Yeah there is a chance, but it's kind of slim as we only DTD twice carelessly. My cycles are all weird from breastfeeding, I have no clue when I ovulated... It's crazy I am back here, and my daughter is only 8 months.. I am a POAS addict.. my nephews are 18 months apart and my SIL said that is. a good age gap lol. I wouldn't mind waiting but I also wouldn't mind having another now

I took a $ test and it was stark white so I am definitely not! But I am still cramping today so I called and made a doc appt so I can get that figured out!

How are you Dobby?

Aww sorry to hear that, but probably best to spread it out longer. Honestly, I'm a bigger fan of larger age gaps. I'm not very close to my older brother (3 years) but I am inseparable from my younger brothers (9 years). I think a large part of it was I bugged the c*** out of my older brother with my babiness, and with my younger brothers I was emotionally and physically able to help my mom take care of them so our relationship has always been more like second mom than sister.

As for me, peed on another cheapie just now on a 2 hour hold. I wouldn't have used it, except I already opened the foil. SO hurt himself at the gym, so I'll be tending to him all night and distracted so probably won't test until tomorrow morning. I had read the article about the hcg. My last pregnancy produced soooo much. I don't think this one is, but I feel something. I almost lost my lunch today. I would bet money that I conceived. I'm just worried about implanting properly since I just had my IUD taken out. So a BFP would be nice. Tomorrow will be my 6 days early mark so FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->