I'm back!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone 😁

I haven't used baby and bump since my little one was born, nearly 5 years ago!! I was pretty addicted back then 😂

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself, I'm jade. I'm 25 from wales... expecting my second baby, which we never thought would happen naturally (He's had issues with low sperm count weak swimmers) so it's a bit of a miracle really.. Unfortunately things did not work out with millies dad (if you read back on my posts back then I'm sure youll understand).. so I spent a year and a half on my own, and then met my OH, Who is great.

Anyway I'm only 6 weeks pregnant. I found out around 9 weeks with Millie so I'm worrying about everything! I've got an early scan on Weds 12th, as I went in last week and they saw yolk sac but not a heartbeat or fetal pole yet.. so fingers crossed for then!

Looking forward to spending the next 8 months with you all 😀

Congratulations! I remember you I think - our daughters are a similar age. My little girl is 5 at the beginning of June. I have a little boy who is nearly 2.5 and this baby will be number 3, due the end of August. Wishing you a h&h 9 months. :flower:

Congratulations! I remember you I think - our daughters are a similar age. My little girl is 5 at the beginning of June. I have a little boy who is nearly 2.5 and this baby will be number 3, due the end of August. Wishing you a h&h 9 months. :flower:

Ah yeah I think I remember you too!! Aw congratulations on baby number 3! ❤ I bet you're chuffed!

Xxmyheartxx congratulations to you too!! X

Hello welcome back! Millie is such a cute name. Congrats on the :bfp:

congratulations! I only come back when I'm preg too, then life gets crazy for a bit lol x

Congratulations and welcome back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->