I'm barely holding it together

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Being in the TWW is an excruciatingly anxiety ridden time anyways but I'm not even 100% sure I'm even in it!:dohh:

I've been ebf my daughter who is now almost 10 months old and has cut her nursing sessions down quite a bit. With my son before her I was able to get pregnant when he was about 8 months. I had my periods back, I was able to see clear ovulation but now...oh boy...

I'm about 80% sure I ovulated on the 12th but that's only based on a dark OPK (but not quite positive, darkest I was able to get testing 4x a day though), cervix being soft high and open, beautiful and plentiful EWCM and some oddball right sided pains just briefly throughout the day. I still haven't gotten my periods back so I don't even know when I would be late :nope:

So far my symptoms (or wishful thinking as it may be) are:
Cervix has moved much higher, but still a little open, no more EWCM
Low cramps almost like AF cramps every now and then through the day
My boobs are HUGE. I know I'm nursing still a few times a day but good lord...they are filling out my "just had a baby and the milk is coming in" bras:haha:
My milk supply has dropped (this happened with my previous pregnancy while bfing)

I'm hoping against hope we managed to catch an egg in all this crazyness. I just wish I had something to even measure a cycle by!

I'm sorry I'm not in your situation, but didn't want to read and leave. I wish you all the best and that you caught the egg.
Good luck.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->