i'm being childish :) :)

M

maddiwatts19

"my names Maddie and i'm a Disney-aholic"

i've always loved Disney, and i always will.. yes i'm 2O but i love it! and since having Riley, i've used it as an excuse to watch all the films again!! :blush: hehe!

whats your favourite Disney film??

mine are The Lion King and Sleeping Beauty :cloud9:

lol.... sad i know! :D

Awww thats so cute. I have watched hardly any disney films, just Tinkerbell, Peter Pan and Walle. Walle is the best out of those.

:shock: i highly reccomend you rent them all out ()for the kids obviously :lol:) and watch them!! they are so good! and when your an adult you appriciate them and the little jokes so much more :rofl:

Ha ha okay well I just became a member of lovefilms, so will start renting them.

:rofl: your not alone, i wanted to be Sleeping Beauty and when i had a bath, i pretended to be Ariel from Little Mermian :rofl:

Ohhhh.... I LOVE Disney movies, always have done... and I'm 32! Like Maddi, I highly recommend renting them all - most of them, particularly the more recent ones, were written with the audience of grownups in mind too, so they're full of jokes and cultural references most children wouldn't get :rofl:

YAY!!! THANK YOU ANNA.... I'M NOT ALONE!!! :happydance:
we should have a Disney & wine date sometime :) purely for Riley and Alyssa's benefit obviously!!! :rofl: x x x

ooooh!! :yipee: ofcourse cake too... there HAS to be cake!!! :D x x x x

I think it's REALLY hard to choose my favourite. Think we'll have to watch them all again for research purposes! :happydance:

Best get a BIG supply of wine and cake!

xxx

little mermaid, bambi and lady and the tramp are my faves :)

The Lion King is my favorite.
I nearly watched all of them and love them, even their music.
LOL!!:serenade:

And I am much older than you!!!

Russu, I LOVE the music as well - always find myself singing along :)
x

awww i love em too! maddi now has the whole collection of winnie the pooh and all related movies :blush: my favourite!! x x

I love Disney films. I cant pick a favourite...
I cant wait to start AJ's own collection.

I'm actually quite proud that I won a Disney quiz a couple of years ago :lol:

:yipee: i'm so happy to know i'm not alone!! :)

Anna, oh no! oh well, we'll have to watch every single one then.. what a shame?! Riley's going to be with Daddy on that day, as i want NO interuptions from Disney! oooh the men my even have to be on stand-by to get more wine and cake! hehehe!! x x x x

paula,i love the little mermaid!! :D x

Russu, Lion King is my favourite too! :D x

Princess_bump, i have to admit that this Maddi does too :blush: hehe! x

Charliebear, well done on the quiz :smug: x

yay!! two maddi's that love winnie the pooh :D maddilynne's room is winnie the pooh - classic - wallpaper the lot! and she has soooo much disney stuff its unreal! i love it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->