I'm bleeding

Can you get hcg beta blood tests run?

Keep taking hpts and watch the bleeding. It could be implantation bleeding (but *usually* that happens earlier, although some doctors believe you can continue to spot and bleed the entire time implantation is going on).

If you are 5 weeks, they can see a gestational sac. Some women show a gestational sac earlier, but by 5 weeks, it should be visible. If I were you, I'd go back and demand something done. Tell them you're worried about ectopic, and you want to make sure this is a viable pregnancy. Good luck!!

I'm so sorry they sent you home without doing anything! They should have at least done an ultrasound to rule out ectopic and see what's going on - I don't think it's ectopic but they really should just check. At least your doctors office will be open tomorrow, how are you doing now? If you're still having pain and bleeding I would go in and demand they do a scan to see what's going on. Even if there's nothing they can do, at least you may get an answer of what to expect.

Agree with wannanewbaby, why have they told you two weeks, that's so confusing as you can't be "two weeks pregnant" that's when you ovulate so they must mean two weeks post conception, most doctors would've called that four weeks.
And I agree with pp, I actually think it's very bad they wouldn't do anything as you could've been having an ectopic pregnancy.

They checked for ectopic last week when I was admitted for kidney infections on both sides which is how I originally found out, they said literally 2 weeks and book a scan for 4 weeks so at 6 weeks pregnant
I honestly have no idea what to think and the home test is now negative 😓

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->