Me && OH just DTD and now im bleeding!
Red blood not brown!
Not like period blood like real blood thats not really thick
I dunno what to do ive got to leave for work in 15 minutes :(
Im just sitting here bawling my eyes out :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Really hoping its not a MC
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

How far along are you?

I would call the Dr and ask them, because you never know what it could be.

It is fairly normal to bleed after DTD, but I would call your Dr, or MW or ER anyway just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck. :flower:

you may have just scratched your cervix, i had this happen to me at 20 weeks after DTD, so much blood like there was even drips on the walls (TMI sorry!). was crying my eyes out because i was convinced i miscarried. go to your local A&E to make sure they will check you out with a doppler. hoping all the best for you!

yes i would say all you can do is ring the doctor!! and ring work if needs be saying u have an emergency

That happened to me! LO was okay, it was just brought on by DTD.
I hope all is okay with you hun xxxx

Call your midwife or doctor and call in work to say you can't come in. Hope everything is ok! Xx

Hey girls thank you Soo much for replying I'm 4 +3 weeks so no one knows I'm pregnant I only found out myself yesterday! So no midwife or doctor I'm really scared :( their wasn't loads of blood but there was quite a big patch of red on OH's boxers (sorry tmi) plus no pain what so ever. I'm scared :( I dunno what to do
Xx

I agree, call your midwife to get checked. Probly nothing but better to be safe :) xx

If youve not got a midwife yet call your doctors surgery or go to A&E. Hope everything is ok.

I haven't kept bleeding even when i ran to the toilet there was like none there :S soo confused
xx

Hun go to A&E or at least book a doctors appointment, it's alot better to be safe than sorry :hugs:

My mum doesn't know :(
Plus dont know what im doing about bean yet :'(

I strongly suggest you bite the bullet and tell your mum and go to A&E you'll have to put yourself aside for the moment to make sure your LO is safe.

Hun when I bled I rang up straight away.
First time I went at 1am up to a&e. (when I had a miscarriage)
Second time I did the same thing! (with Ava)
You need to get checked out.

I've looked on the Internet and it said 20-25% of pregnant women bleed Duran intercourse?? I'll ring my doctor and try to book an appointment for Saturday if there open if not Monday, thank you girls :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->