Im Bloody FUMING!!

Imi

Reaction score
This is taking the piss ... after all the shit i had yesterday at the hospital i have got another bloody problem...

I have been given a perscription by the consultant for pain killers and the woman in the chemist REFUSED to give me the perscription (well Gav)
Asked how far i was and he said 25wks 10wks till induction (if i get it)
She said she can't have these as im in third tri go back to the doctor ...
GET YOUR CALANDER OUT IM NOT YOU STUPID MOO!

Im like AS IF A CONSUTLANT GONNA GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN'T HAVE!

Went to another chemist in the area and they wouldn't let me have it either as they said they had been informed of this script and refused also!

I have had to call hospital who have confirmed i CAN have this script, and i gotta go down with my notes tonight, and see on call doc and midwife and show them what Consultant has wrote and to evaluate need for bed rest ARGHHHHHHHH :hissy:

So now i have to go to labour ward, they have said they can only give me 5 days supply though.

IM fucking FUMING!!!

17 miles there and 17miles back ... Lynnie going to come from warrington to get me so she gonna do the trip both ways!
She taking me as lala VERY tired and has gone to bed now and there is no way i can drive ....

Im NOT HAPPY!

Oh FFS that is beyond a bloody joke!!!!

Got back and im even more pissed off ....

When i rang thursday, i told them i had taken kopake for pain and asked if t was alright ... MW said no it was adictive (short version lol) and thats how i ended up with the Appointment to see consultant yesterday.

Got to the hospital .... FINALY got my perscription and guess what it was?? Yep KOPAKE! ... i have a sack of this at home so not only has lynnie had a waste journy, i end up in tears at the hospital and im even more pissed off than this afternoon lol!!

MW i saw said they give this anti-nately ... so WTF was the problem with the pharmasist??

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Give me a BREAK!

xxx Thank you lynnie xxx
:hugs:

It's not your fault hun, and anytime you need me I'll do my best to help.

A simular thing happened to me once when I went to collect my dad's tablets.
They had a new girl working at the local chemist, one we have been going to for years and years and she refused to give me his prescriptions because of the combonation of the pills which were in the bag! She even checked with the manager and he said we couldnt have them.
So we went to boots and again, they refused to give them to us.
My dad has been taking these pills for over 15 years.
I dunno, some people need to learn to do their jobs properly if you ask me.

It sounds like you're having a bit of a bad week Imi? Poor woman. :( *hugs*

FFS what a bloody nightmare for you ! no wonder you are a tad p'eed off xx

Lmfao ....

S'all right im ok rang boots chemist today and went ape shit lmfao!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"