I'm bringing back WTT chat!

jen1604

Reaction score
Hello girlies..
How are we all doing?Its been a while since we were last using our WTT chat thread so I thought I'd make a new one..
Im meant to be tidying up right now but I thought,nah,I'll go on BnB and talk to my WTT girls.
Whats everyone else up to today?
:hugs: xx

Hey hun

We are just getting ready to go to town. I need to change the bag OH got me as the strap is freying :( Going to get some lunch and then when we come home, get ready for going to Brighton tomorrow. Mum is coming back later today for a few days too so will have some dinner and an early night I'd have thought.

Got to see our arch nemisis about OH illness tomorrow before we go away so not ideal and need to be bright and alert for it.

Hope you are ok my lovely xxx

ps: are you on FB? If so, why have I not added you!? xxx

I am on Facebook!!Its Jen Smith (yeah thats probably a bit tricky to find) Im on Katie (drazic) and Katy (katy,lol) friends lists though?I was just thinking a minute ago why arent we facebook friends!
Hopefully it will all go well with your arch nemesis tomorrow--you guys deserve some good luck atm xx
(and yay for Brighton tomorrow-:happydance: ) xxx

Hi can I chat too?

Kinda a newbie only joined 2 months ago :)

Of course you can join!!
We love newbies!
How are you?What are you up to today?xxx

I am all good thanks. I should be tidying my house but sitting on here lol!

I am going into town with a friend later for a catch up which will be nice too.

Nice :) I blame bnb for my house being such a mess all of the time!!I could be a domestic goddess if it wasnt for my bnb addiction ;)
xxxx

I am addicted to the internet in general lol!

I am spending more time here though as its great to chat with people who understand how I feel!

When are you hoping to start trying?xxxxx

When my OH decides we can.

We do want our own house too so next year at the earliest as currently saving a deposit.

But he is the main obstacle so no idea of a time scale yet though sadly. :cry:

Hi Toria :)

When my OH decides we can.

We do want our own house too so next year at the earliest as currently saving a deposit.

But he is the main obstacle so no idea of a time scale yet though sadly. :cry:

Hi Toria :)

That must be hard :hugs: :hugs:
Although hopefully as soon as you get your own house your OH might feel more positive about having babieS?xxx

Fingers crossed.

If not then it will be me coming off the pill and him dealing with it time anyway!

:rofl: You do what you have to do :rofl:
Oooh I forgot to say,I went to see a psychic on Saturday...That was an interesting experience.
The lady said I was one of the most psychic people she'd ever met and she thinks I should look into becoming a psychic healer as even my 'presence' had a 'healing effect'. Not sure what to think about that
She also said I have more hurdles to get past before I have another baby :( xx

I'm doing alright. Crampy and nausous, but alright! How is everyone? Doing much today?

Is that because youre preggo Toria? ;) Im also feeling a bit pukey but thats probably because Ive drunk far too much coffee
I really really need to tidy up because weve got lots of people coming over for a giant playdate Thursday but Im refusing because its a bank holiday
xx

I don't know if I think I am or if I'm being crazy. It's definately possible that I am, but unlikely!

I refused to get dressed today because it's bank holiday :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
I might eat Easter eggs for dinner again tonight,today still counts as Easter doesnt it?Have people been buying Caitlyn easter eggs?Ophelia got bought about 6--she's 9 months old,its insane!!so for the good of Ophelias teeth I have decide to be a martyr and sacrifice my own teeth by eating them for her :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->