Im clutching at straws but

BabyDreamer82

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Im pretty positive Im having a miscarriage, I had some brown spotting 2 days ago that had seemed to have stopped until last night where I had a gush of liquid mixed with brown blood, later I had some red blood with 2 small clots. I went to the ER & had tests done & the Dr thinks I am going to lose it.
My HCG levels are up from 30,000 to 52,000 over a whole week :nope:- dont know if they are coming down from anything higher, have another blood test in 2 days
I guess Im looking for a little hope, even tho I think it would be false hope.
Has anyone ended up with a happy ending with clotting but no pain & crap HCG levels?

Hey honey. Sorry your are going through this. I had some bleeding last week and lost a clot, about the size of a 2p, and had a scan today and everything is perfect! So hope this is the case for you. I didn't know what my HCG levels are though but I do know that the further on you are, the longer it takes for the numbers to double.

Hope everythings works out for you :hugs: xxx

Hi Claire, thankyou for your response,:hugs: Im so glad your scan was good!
I hope you dont have any more scares xx

I dont think Im going to be one of lucky ones unfortunatley, but until I get a scan where I can see that it has gone, I cant help but hold on to a little bit of hope.

Hi,

I've seen quite a lot of threads/posts from girls who've gone through the same thing as you and everything has turned out to be fine with the baby :] so please don't give up yet!

The fact you're not in any pain sounds like a good sign ^^ fingers crossed for you that everything is alright with you and the little one x

Just thought I would give a wee update incase anyone is in the same position - I hate it when I dont find out the outcome on threads.

I just got blood results back from yesterday they are up, but only 55,000 from 52,000 over nearly 24hrs.

I have a scan this arfternoon, so will hopefully know more then.
Still not cramping, although have had a few twinges.
Still spotting, now its sorta brown mixed with a lot of cm.

Waiting sucks.

I'm sorry you still don't have a definite answer hun :(

If you aren't in pain that's a good sign - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

According to a website I found when by googling "hcg levels by week" your hcg level rises until the 8th week when it reaches about 6500 mIU/ml and it isn't supposed to double every 24 hours. Between 9-10 weeks the rise becomes individualised and reaches a peak. It falls slightly between weeks 12 and 16 then stays constant until birth. So I wouldn't panic yet!

i hope you get a good outcome at your scan hun. No pain is a good sign. Good luck hun x x x

Thankyou girls for all your kind wishes

:cry:Unfotunatley there was no heartbeat & it was still measuring too small.
I now just have to wait to hear from my Dr to see what I do next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->