I'm complaining to asda, but don't have a contact address....

K

Katieeeee

I'm going to send an email of complaint to Asda but low and behold, can't find a frigging email address to send it to! Can anyone help??

Does this sound ok?

"I would like to complain about my grocery delivery which was booked for the 15th of December between 11am and 1pm. It turned up 40 minutes late without even a phonecall to let me know. I had to be at an appointment for 2 o'clock so wasn't amused. I rang the helpline and the lady on the other end couldn't understand a word I was saying, nor could I understand her. She took 15 minutes just to locate my order because she couldn't understand me when I read out my order number repeatedly down the phone. She was rude and didn't even apologise. She never did tell me when my shopping was going to turn up and promised to call me back but didn't. My shopping eventually turned up and when I opened my front door, I was greeted by a rather flustered and quite frankly scruffy looking driver who didn't even apologise for being late! He made me feel as though I was an inconvenience to HIM because he was in a rush and had other places to be. I hurried to get all my shopping in the door and he then shoved something in my hand and made me sign it, didn't even ask if everything was ok for me and then left! When I then unpacked my shopping I found that a packet of cous cous had burst open and leaked in the shopping bag. I find this all completely unacceptable and quite frankly disgusting. £6 of my mobile phone credit was wasted on phoning a helpline for a matter that was never even resolved. I will never be shopping with Asda again."

I just found this address and email addy on Money saving expert. It states that for the best chance of getting a response not only post them your complaint but also email a copy of the original letter. Fingers crossed you get some money off vouchers, and before Christmas too. It's unacceptable, you'd at least expect the driver to apologise, it would have only taken him a second!

Customer Services,
ASDA House,
Southbank,
Great Wilson Street,
Leeds,
LS11 5AD

OPPS APPARENTLY I HAVEN'T POSTED ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THE EMAIL ADDY BUT WILL POST ONCE I HAVE!

I just found this address and email addy on Money saving expert. It states that for the best chance of getting a response not only post them your complaint but also email a copy of the original letter. Fingers crossed you get some money off vouchers, and before Christmas too. It's unacceptable, you'd at least expect the driver to apologise, it would have only taken him a second!

Customer Services,
ASDA House,
Southbank,
Great Wilson Street,
Leeds,
LS11 5AD

OPPS APPARENTLY I HAVEN'T POSTED ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THE EMAIL ADDY BUT WILL POST ONCE I HAVE!

Hahaha! Ta very much :)

Tada, all done! Here you go and good luck!

https://your.asda.com/section-contact-asda

yer write to asda house and complain haha

if you havent sent it already..change the bit were it says u wont be shopping there again

say something along the lines of.. "i regularly shop at asda but due to an increasing number of factors I have decided i will take my custom elsewere. I appreciate you feedback and look forward to your response."

write that and theyll send u some vouchers ha (i work for george@ asda)

xx

yer write to asda house and complain haha

if you havent sent it already..change the bit were it says u wont be shopping there again

say something along the lines of.. "i regularly shop at asda but due to an increasing number of factors I have decided i will take my custom elsewere. I appreciate you feedback and look forward to your response."

write that and theyll send u some vouchers ha (i work for george@ asda)

xx

HAHA you genius! Thankyou! x

Yeah definately do it hun.we had a palava with them a few weeks back and in the complaint I mentioned that we were going to be shopping at Tesco in future-they actually said that they were hoping we wouldnt say that,we also said that we had wasted over £7 calling them about this issue,in end we had a phone call from them apologizing profusely and also a voucher in my online shopping basket for £17.00 (was £10 shopping voucher she said and additional £7 for the money we spent on the phone)for the next time I shopped with them.Was pretty impressed with that and we do actually prefer to use Asda (over Tesco) just they do make silly errors.When we rang the customer services we too found the woman on the other end hard to understand.
Sainsburys do actually offer a really good home delivery service ive found and their prices are better than they used to be.
Hope you get answers from Asda (I will have the email address I used to contact them if you havent already got it).

EDIT - I kept saying 'actually' in this post which is strange as ive never noticed doing that before lol

also put your order number on the complaint x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->