I'm confused? am I pregnant?

applepie483

Reaction score
Okay so the past 6 months I've been tracking my period and I fairly regular with my period always occurring on the 24-26 th every month (only once the 26th) . My last cycle started on March 31st it was a weird cycle as it was a couple days later than normal but I figured it was because I was stressed which I was. So this month me and my boyfriend had sex on the 6,11,15,16,21 and 24 this month and also we. Did it four times on the 15 th twice on the 6 th and twice on the 21 st and twice on the 24 th so today is the 29 th and no period today and my symptoms are sore breasts sore nipples, abdominal twinges and I've been going number two a few times a day the past few days and I know it's crazy but I just feel pregnant! I've been emotional and been extra congested even though I'm normally congested but this time it's more. I'm craving greasy takeout food and the pineapple on the Hawaiian pizza I ate tasted like alcohol!!! Which is very weird. I've also been urinating about every hour. So what does everyone think? Am I pregnant? Did I hit ovulation? I took an hpt early last week and was negative

You should do another test if AF is late, last week might have been to early.

I had all of those symptoms 2 weeks ago and thought for sure I was preggo, turns out it was just pms symptoms...I even felt preggo, I think our mind is a powerful thing. Either way, you may very well be or it could just be PMS.
It gets very tricky, since pms symptoms and preggo symptoms are identical. That's why sometimes we just have to wait until AF comes or don't come to POAS to find out for sure! I hate the wait too, but that's all we can do :)
Also, if you have a bunch of those POAS preggo test strips, do a test every morning and evening if you're a POAS addict like me :-O

There's just no way to tell until you test again hun...keep us updated.

I'm pregnant!!! I was right all along I'm almost 5 weeks along went to the doctor yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"