I'm confused

erinlynnak

Reaction score
I'm so confused. I've been experiencing weird symptoms the past two weeks. Crampy, my boobs HURT, mostly my nipples. Starting yesterday (tmi) I started getting a white milky fluid discharge down there. I googled it and it says it could be leukorrhea, which often happens as a first sign of pregnancy. Its not itchy or foul smelling, so its probably not a yeast infection. (i've had those before and definitely have no symptoms like that). Its defintiely not an STD, plus I literally just had a check up when I got my birth control removed. I have not gotten my AF since coming of birth control. My nurse practitioner told me that its common for women TTC to not get there AF and end up getting pregnant before first returning AF. But last night I took a HPT and I swear I could see a faint line. I wasn't positive though, so I took one this morning and there is nothing.

I'm just frustrated and confused. :wacko::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Keep testing Hun x you're not out until your period shows up. Good luck xxx

Well I wouldn't say it's common to get pregnancy RIGHT when you come of bcp before you even get a period, but it absolutely does happen. There's always a chance. Just remember birth control can mess up your body when you stop.mi didn't have a period for two years after I stopped the pill and I had weird symptoms too. Do you know where you're at in your cycle?

I agree, you are certainly not out until AF shows, I would test again in a few days with a FRER. Good luck hun hope you get that BFP :flower:

When did you come off birth control? If it was within the last 2 months or so, it could just be a side effect. But im keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Turns out it was my AF finally returning after removing BC! Thanks everyone! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"