I'm confused..

Cmm1234

Reaction score
So last month, I took a pregnancy test that was questionably positive. I posted the picture on here and the majority of users said it was positive. I am only 23 years old and not in a position to have a child. Yes, I did have unprotected sex, but it was not consensual. A couple days after I took the test, I started my period. Although, it was lighter than normal and only lasted about three days, as opposed to 7. So I thought I was safe. Early this morning I woke up with unbearable pains in my lower abdomen. They come and go, but when they arrive, the pain is unreal. Also, when I got out of the shower, I noticed that my right nipple looked different, so I squeezed it and a small amount of clear discharge came out. Same with the left side.

Any thoughts, opinions, or input would be very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Thank you in advance :)

Go to a doctor hun, it is the only sure fire way to know what is going on.

Have you taken any other tests since? Id test again. Bleeding in the first tri is common so i wouldn't rule pregnancy out until you test again and see a doctor, especially if you're having excruciating pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->