I'm confused..

Fyren

Reaction score
I'm on CD14-CD15 of my 30-31 day cycle (it varies between those two)....

We BD'd Wednesday morning which would be CD12-CD13... :winkwink:

Should we BD for the next 2 nights just to make sure? :shrug::wacko:

I'm only asking since my CM is just creamy/lotion - I rarely get EWCM, if I do it's if we haven't BD'd for ages... :wacko:

Checked my cervix (I know it's unreliable) and it's low, soft but I can't tell if it's open or closed.. When I take my finger out (TMI) it's white lotion all over my finger and when I use my other finger to scrap it off, it literally feels like shower gel out of the bottle.. No smell on it and it's pure white.. Probably infertile.. :shrug:

Yesterday I had a cramp like feeling near both of my ovaries, but that could've just been a (TMI warning) bowel movement..

I experienced it again just now (probably because I'm writing about it), a sharp pain that lasted a mere second.. :shrug::shrug:

Hmm... :coffee:

Just looking for other opinions to see what you ladies would do in my position.. :)

My advice would be to start temping so that you can know when you ovulated. I have a really hard time reading my cm as well and I don't make that much.

Temping will show you when you usually ovulate. When I have a 30 day cycle I usually ovulate cd16 or cd17. But I have a 12 day lp. (Which I only know from Temping)

So I would bd the next few nights. Just in case.

My advice would be to start temping so that you can know when you ovulated. I have a really hard time reading my cm as well and I don't make that much.

Temping will show you when you usually ovulate. When I have a 30 day cycle I usually ovulate cd16 or cd17. But I have a 12 day lp. (Which I only know from Temping)

So I would bd the next few nights. Just in case.

Good idea.
Will BD later (heehee) and tomorrow, hopefully covers it all. :winkwink:

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back