Im Confused..

How about we give the OP a chance before shooting down her "story?" :shrug:

Other threads have already been locked because mods are suspicious...

Erm that is not strictly true, it was locked because of speculation, and people were kind of going off on one, if we leave thread open like that it turns into a witch hunt with no proof of anything at that is not fair on OP

WTTMommy I agree with you

Lets not turn another thread please

Ok sorry, that's just what's been going around, just stating what I heard. I think people are just getting fed up by fake trolls on here so some of us are being extra cautious... didn't mean to cause any upset for anyone... :shrug:

I know you are all fed up and wary, we are too with a couple of things that have happened over the past couple of weeks.

You haven't caused any upset at all I just wanted to clear it up thats all :)

I know you are all fed up and wary, we are too with a couple of things that have happened over the past couple of weeks.

cool :thumbup: yeh i thought about it when i wrote that "mods were becoming suspicious" I shouldve thought about my wording abit better. I meant more along the lines of mods locked it, people were becoming suspicious. i don't know. tired. need sleep. lol.

And to the OP- please go see the hospital asap because what seems to be going on with u and your baby isn't being treated the way it should be. Make a point to them. they need to be more professional! xx

cool :thumbup: yeh i thought about it when i wrote that "mods were becoming suspicious" I shouldve thought about my wording abit better. I meant more along the lines of mods locked it, people were becoming suspicious. i don't know. tired. need sleep. lol.

And to the OP- please go see the hospital asap because what seems to be going on with u and your baby isn't being treated the way it should be. Make a point to them. they need to be more professional! xx
That is fantastic advice

Go get some sleep woman :hugs:
I think I knew what you meant, so no probs at all

Sofia's hb dropped down to 98 reguarlarly in the last couple of weeks, but it would come up again, though she was always low. Don't think I ever asked about it on here so wasn't worried. I wasn't always seen by the consultant before going home, the midwife would take my results to him and he'd decide whether to look or not, but I was sent home and only seen once per week except I'd go in more often because I was worried about lack of movement :blush: Think they were more worried about the umbilical oxygen levels rather than hb.

No consultants rushing about or crash c-section until her hb stopped twice in labour!

Just saying, I'm no Dr but maybe some babies just do have low hb? I would definitely be monitoring movement though, yes they do move less in 3rd tri but better safe than sorry.

i just dont know what to think on all of this.

I hope if all is as it seems then Kirsty and her LO are both OK.

xxx

seems that way we have a few ladies that have commented that theres is low looks like its not a mega concern but is obviously been monitored in every1s case. hope all are well xxx

Yesterday I had my 28 week midwife appointment n my midwife has wrote on my notes that babys heart rate was 130 will my little bean be ok? Xxx

That is fantastic advice

LOL Jo I just seen your little side thingee "fun sucking mod" :haha: that's awesome :thumbup: yup off now nearly midnight. hopefully this little one lets me get some sleep. Night all! :hugs:

That is fantastic advice

LOL Jo I just seen your little side thingee "fun sucking mod" :haha: that's awesome :thumbup: yup off now nearly midnight. hopefully this little one lets me get some sleep. Night all! :hugs:
I do have my sensible moments :lol:
Na night love x

I don't really know what all this troll bussiness is about, i've obviously been sat with my head in the clouds and not realised what's been going on.

But I hope the originial poster and her baby are all ok and that the HB and movements pick up, though in my little opinion I would suggest going and getting checked out properly at the hospital, try and get a scan etc even if its for ur own piece of mind aswell as ur babys health xx

When I was in labour with Noah, his Heart rate dropped to 115BMP every time I contracted and a consultant was brought in, and they were considering a section!! It's not on to be that low!

I know that some people are saying it is okay, which it is in some cases (like you have a higher base rate and have some deaclerations that recover really quickly) it is, but this is a base rate of 108bpm, previously 90bpm and the reduced movement. It is all of the things together rather than one thing.

Really I am begging you to get seen somewhere else, I know the consequences when health care professionals do not listen, and believe me you do not want the regrets I have.

Tasha hunni :hugs:

OP- you need to listen to this lady she sadly knows what she is talking about
xx

This is awful, don't know what to say really.. :shrug: if I came back from the hospital & so many people were telling me to go back then I would, it's not something you can just ignore.

Did it ever occur to anyone that this is her first kid and the worry might have caused her to misunderstand what she's been told and has got it jumbled when reporting it back to us and maybe that's why it seems a bit off vs any new person with under 100 posts being a troll? She's not a Dr, as niether is anyone here or me and I certainly know I got very confused sometimes during my pregnancy and misunderstood some of the things the Drs said.

As I said before, in my last month of pregnancy (as she is at the moment) Autumns HB was always very low when she was resting. in the 110s. (admitting not as low as 91!! wtf???) As soon as they woke her up it'd shoot up to the 150s. I still say you need to get a 2nd opinion, girl, and quick.

I don't know why threads like this have to turn in to a lil mob of speculation with no hard proof because its not how things were done with you. I know most the time the suspected trolls have amounted to something, believe me, its put me right off posting and reading any type of "drama thread" because you do get emotionally involved, but at the same time, if you suspect a troll, push the report button and leave it at that, why has it got to turn in to this witch hunt every time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->