Im Confused..

Glad you told them you were concerned kirsty, at least they took you seriously this time! and now theyre going to monitir you which is good, keep your eye on the kick count and take it easy!

There's just been a few undesirables around here lately so peoples backs are understandably wary - I'm glad you didnt take offence:hugs:

Kirsty, I'm really glad you decided to come back and post :)

Awesome news that you and bubs are ok :hugs:

For a ticker, if you go here: https://lilypie.com/ .. choose "Pregnancy" and follow the instructions, its pretty easy to make one to put in your signature.

Once it's completed, if you go to your "User cp", choose "Edit signature" and then you put the URL in there with the ... I think it's the image tabs. It should work. There are loads here that will help you figure it out :)

Glad everythings okay and they took you seriously in the end xx

Kirsty, I'm really glad you decided to come back and post :)

Awesome news that you and bubs are ok :hugs:

For a ticker, if you go here: https://lilypie.com/ .. choose "Pregnancy" and follow the instructions, its pretty easy to make one to put in your signature.

Once it's completed, if you go to your "User cp", choose "Edit signature" and then you put the URL in there with the ... I think it's the image tabs. It should work. There are loads here that will help you figure it out :)

thank you, ill do that just now :) x

Same as the other ladies - glad you decided to come back and post and understand why suspicions are high at the moment. Everyone had your best interests at heart I think and it sounds promising now that the hospital are taking more of an interest. Good luck.

Kirsty which hospital are u with? I'm from Glasgow too and giving birth at wishaw- they are really good and helpful over there xx

Glad everything is alright. Welcome to the forum,glad you haven't been put off. :) hugs

fantastic to hear everything is okay!! :hugs: hope the rest of your pregnancy is less stressful

Have you got anyone supporting you through this hun?? You shouldnt have to go through thsi scary worrying thing on your own :hugs;
xx
xx

so glad you got checked again and bubz heart rate is coming back up.....

take good care of your self and your bubz and so glad you came back xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you got anyone supporting you through this hun?? You shouldnt have to go through thsi scary worrying thing on your own :hugs;
xx
xx

yeh im still with the babys dad :D hes already got a little girl but he was just as worried as I was and I have all my family's support aswell :) they've been pretty great during it all aswell :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->