Im craving and im maaaddddd!!!!

L

larudy13

ALL I FREAKIN WANT IS A CINNAMON ROLL, WAIT MAKE THAT LIKE 3 CINNAMON ROLLS WITH THE FROSTING ON TOP AND IM HOME ALONE MY BOYFRIENDS MAD AT ME ABOUT SOME STUPID APRON, MY MOM HAS NO CASH ON HER, MY BROTHERS CAR IS BROKEN DOWN, SO NO ONE WILL BRING ME ONE. I HAVE A LINK CARD(IF YOU DON'T KNOW ITS LIKE FOOD STAMPS A WELFARE CARD I CAN BUY FOOD) BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO POSSIBLE WAY OF GETTING TO THE STORE I AM SO MAD. IT MAY SOUND DUMB BUT ITS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR LIKE 4 HOURS NOW I CRIED OVER THE CINNAMON ROLLS TOO. :growlmad: :sad2:

:rofl: sorry... don't mean to laugh, but I was SO like this the other day. All I wanted was some freaking salted peanuts!!! I went to the shop local and they had none in and I didn't have enough money to get a taxi to the supermarket AND buy peanuts... so I had to go without :( I still haven't had my peanuts!!!

XxX

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had no way to get my daily dose of butter chicken and blackberries. I locked myself in my room and bawled like a big baby for two hours straight. I felt like my world was gunna end. I hope you manage to get some soon.
I have to wait 3 more days till I get my weekly dose of curry and its driving me mental!

its 7pm and I finally got my cinnamon roll, and it was as good as I thought it was going to be :D

I was like that when we ordered takeout dinner from friendlys. I was CRAVING root beer and my mint chocolate chip ice cream that came with my food. DH came home with the dinner and they FORGOT my drink AND ice cream. I was so mad I didn't want to eat anything and we live about 20 min away and I didn't feel like driving and waiting gas. Grrr!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->