I'm craving...

Kina

Reaction score
chinese. Chicken curry and prawn crackers. But I'm skint. This is the first day of our new 'budget' :roll: :roll: :roll: and takeaway is off the menu for a looooong time.

Why can't I crave glasses of water??

Glad its not just me I was craving curry this week too. :lol:

awwwww i craved frozen peppers mmmmmmmmmm

With dd it was hot chocolate and squirty cream :lol:

Flying saucers, 3 bags for £1 from Asda - 1 nights consumption!! Shame about the heartburn!! :sick:

Why don't you just get a little one to share? :D

When I was preggars I craved chocolate fudge cake :roll: typical

Wow Kina - didnt realise you were in the 2nd tri already time flies!!

I never had any cravings with Ewan, was very boring!!

Oh no Kina :hugs:

Sneak to the chinese on ya own :lol:

Ohh Kina, I had exactly that for dinner last night, I didn't fancy the normal chinese....... :argh:

Wanna prawn cracker? :?

Tam said:
Ohh Kina, I had exactly that for dinner last night, I didn't fancy the normal chinese....... :argh:

Wanna prawn cracker? :?
[-X (Ok, if it's not too stale ;) )

I think DH is just going to have to shell out for one on Friday ;) (if I still fancy it then and not pickled maltesers or something minging!)

I haven't even opened them yet, so they are crispy as hell :D

:lol: @ pickled maltesers.....dread the thought.......hope you get your chinese curry babe, when ya gotta have it, YOU GOTTA HAVE IT!! :lol:

DH is going out for a couple on Friday night so I am going to have my chinese, with a chick flick and devour every last mouthful :D

Hiya Kina

so many old faces on here hello

i'm craving mars ice cream bars mmm lovely. now u mention curry I'm craving that too LOL xxx

Aw I so should never have read this post!!!
I crave everything!! just the thought of yummy bad food is making me dribble! This baby is on a mission to turn me into a porker.

I want chocolate the most, but I need a filling, so when I eat sugery food it ets in the crack in my tooth and bloody hurts. So unfair! :cry:

Ouch!!! That should keep away from the delights :wink: x

Well I stopped craving my chinky! Though now I am thinking about it I'm starting to get that feeling again....even though I did just have tea..... mmmm chicken curry :D

Mmmmm *Note to self if hungry don't read this thread*

:lol:

does curry not give you heatburn?

I'm eating everything in site lately :roll: dunno what's wrong with me. must be pouching so i can hibernate this winter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"