Im desperate to test!!!

BumpToBe

Reaction score
In on CD25, 11DPO according to fertility friend. The :witch: is due on fri/sat and ive had no cramps or achy boobs like I normally get.

Im so so tired, can barely keep my eyes open and my nipples are really sore! sorry TMI? My throat is killing me, just generally feel rough!

Im desperate to test but i know its too early! how early can i expect symptoms, am i just thinking more of this than what it is?

Lindz x

Some people get there BFP at 10 or 11 dpo! You could possibly get a BFP! But..if you dont want to see a BFN then i would mabye wait till wednesday to test! All your symptoms sounds promising hun! OOOHHH cant wait till you test! GOod luck, and fingers crossed for you! :)

In on CD25, 11DPO according to fertility friend. The :witch: is due on fri/sat and ive had no cramps or achy boobs like I normally get.

Im so so tired, can barely keep my eyes open and my nipples are really sore! sorry TMI? My throat is killing me, just generally feel rough!

Im desperate to test but i know its too early! how early can i expect symptoms, am i just thinking more of this than what it is?

Lindz x

hiya, know how u feel hun, i would have tested already knowing me but the longer u can wait I think the better. maybe if u can hang on til say weds or thurs?

Hiya hun! I'm 11DPO and a :bfn: today!!! My cycles are the same as yours...roughly 25-27 days.

I hope this is your month as I am losing the will to live right now with my cycle!! :cry::rofl:

Good luck and fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

Wooo! thanks girls, im so excited but i am only on my first month off BCP so not expecting a BFP! I have 2 HCG tests, the ones they use in the hospitals. Are they sensitive?

Lindz x

Hiya hun! I'm 11DPO and a :bfn: today!!! My cycles are the same as yours...roughly 25-27 days.

I hope this is your month as I am losing the will to live right now with my cycle!! :cry::rofl:

Good luck and fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

Aw hun, test again at the end of the week and i hope you see a :bfp:

I have no idea what my cycles are going to be like, before I started BCP i was normally about 28 days so im hoping it will go back to that, its just weird I have had no cramps yet as i normally do! Maybe i will test when i get home? or wait? I dont know!! If it is my month I think I will actually pass out, thinking of all those needles, I am so squeamish and training to be a nurse!!???

Lindz x

Good Luck BumptoBe it sounds promising - I would have already tested by now I am awful :rofl: I think I am addicted!!! fingers crossed for you, I will be waiting with anticipation to hear the outcome for both you and nellis10 - one of you must get a :bfp: lots of sticky baby :dust: for you!!!

How are you Gabrielle? Feeling a little better I hope - :hug: for you xx

Good Luck BumptoBe it sounds promising - I would have already tested by now I am awful :rofl: I think I am addicted!!! fingers crossed for you, I will be waiting with anticipation to hear the outcome for both you and nellis10 - one of you must get a :bfp: lots of sticky baby :dust: for you!!!

How are you Gabrielle? Feeling a little better I hope - :hug: for you xx

Thanks jai jai, hope you get your :bfp: !!!

Know what you're feeling, I thought I was due yesterday(Mon) did a test the day before(Sun) and a BFN :hissy:, was sooooo fed up spent most of day crying think OH was a bit worried!

Am ok now but no :witch: yet (Tues)
:hug: all round!

Know what you're feeling, I thought I was due yesterday(Mon) did a test the day before(Sun) and a BFN :hissy:, was sooooo fed up spent most of day crying think OH was a bit worried!

:hug: I felt really down yesterday so OH met me in the car park when I got home from work with a mistletoe kisses bar of choc and a bunch of flowers!! bless him! I feel like i wanna cry at the stupidest things lately, Im not long off BCP so just putting it down to that. Ill be gutted when :witch: arrives but never mind :hug: :hug: :hug: to us

Lindz x

good luck to all those with :bfn: keep going your not out til the witch come PMA guys and lots and lots of baby :dust:

:hug: I felt really down yesterday so OH met me in the car park when I got home from work with a mistletoe kisses bar of choc and a bunch of flowers!! bless him! I feel like i wanna cry at the stupidest things lately, Im not long off BCP so just putting it down to that. Ill be gutted when :witch: arrives but never mind :hug: :hug: :hug: to us

Lindz x

Ahh bless him, I do feel sorry for the guys sometimes, all these hormones lol

Like you I'm not long off BCP but I was on the mini pill, and not many people seem to know much about the after effects as they are slightly different to the combined pill which seems more common!

Hope you feel better today, :hugs: I never thought TTC would be quite this stressful!

Not feeling 2 bad 2day thanks, iv never been on the mini pill, just loads of the combined pill as couldnt find one that suited! Im only 1 month of TTC and im gonne be p***ed off when :witch: arrives!!

Lindz x

Good Luck!!!:hugs: Hope you get your BFP!!! I'm in the dreaded 2ww. Blah! Oh and FF isn't getting my O date right either..Grrrrr!:hissy:

Good Luck!!!:hugs: Hope you get your BFP!!! I'm in the dreaded 2ww. Blah! Oh and FF isn't getting my O date right either..Grrrrr!:hissy:

Im relying on fertility friend coz I just cant work out this whole ovulation thing, iv googled and read loads on here but im still none the wiser!!

I couldn't get FF to get my O right either it's very confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->