Im done with poundland

His was monthly pay & still got 2 ish weeks then the next month his holiday pay arrived. I can't see it happening but don't know hun .... Always make up some bull & have Rob ring in & that you will not be ablle to work it as ill!

lol i woudnt subject Rob to the ex boss :rofl:

Note to self, must stop worrying. Even if i dont get paid it will be annoying but we can still afford to get by.

Are you entitled to be paid in your notice period

If you work your normal working hours in your notice period, you are entitled to be paid your normal pay.
You may not be able to work during the notice period because you are:-

• willing to work but are given no work to do
  • on holiday
  • off work through sickness or injury.
If you do not work during the notice period for one of the reasons above, the law says you should usually still get your normal wage. However, there is an exception to this rule. If your contract gives you at least one week's notice more than the law gives you, you lose your legal right to be paid during the whole of the notice period.

If you are in this position, you should consult an experienced adviser, for example, at a Citizen's Advice Bureau. To search for your nearest CAB, including those that can give advice by email, click on nearest CAB.

This includes just not turning up ....

Thought it may help :)

okay, well if i loose my right to be paid during my notice period then that will be this week, i will still get paid for last week.

Thanks for finding that Imi, i feel a bit more at ease now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->