I'm done!

Sarah_Sunshin

Reaction score
I'm done trying to figure out when I O'ed. I will drive myself crazy if I keep thinking and comparing charts and doing research. I just really want to know!!! AF is due sept 3rd, so I'm just going to play this stupid tww and hope for the best I guess. I DREAD my next cycles because we have to wait almost a month just to wait for O to come again! GAHHH! All my temps are mesed because I started temping too late in the morning so now I wake up before that. Like today I woke up right before 7AM and I am supposed to take it at 8:20AM... I hate my life.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Can you set your alarm to go off at 5:45 say, and then go back to sleep? This is what I do and my temps are surprisingly consistent.

Also, just keep BD every other day until you are sure you O'd. You still have a good chance!

I'm pretty sure I O'ed on CD30 which was Saturday we BD that night and yesterday morning first thing HAHA. I am just so fed up with trying to figure things out. I get so annoyed. I always have questions that I know I'll never get answered.

Oh golly, the dates keep changing :) I wish there was a fool proof sign of ovulation... like... your stomach glows pink or something. lol

Oh golly, the dates keep changing :) I wish there was a fool proof sign of ovulation... like... your stomach glows pink or something. lol

If you figure it out, I will pay you SO MUCH money! :thumbup:

If you figure it out, I will pay you SO MUCH money! :thumbup:

There should be some harmless dye pills we can take to do that. And then get a different colour meaning pregnancy. I'm sure there is a way to react with hormones in our body to change the skin colour, THERE HAS TO BE!

:) I'm a science nut, sorry xx

Don't be so hard on yourself!!! You are only going to stress out and do worse things to your body! Here is what I am doing from now on......Sex and lots of it!!! lol. With my last son I did all of the charts and test and kits and yada yada yada....this time I figure we will just do it a lot and when it is supposed to happen it will :) SEX!!! hahaha!! Good luck hun!!!

Even with temping, I think my OPKs don't quite agree with when my temps think I Ov'd, so likewise I am starting to go nuts, and thinking of just DTD every other day and then every day around the sort of week I should be expecting to Ov.

exactly. i'm not sure how long this cycle is going to be, anywhere between 40-43 days but averege is somehow 37days... so I don't know. I need to get over myself. Hubby has been rubbing my tummy, kissing it goodnight, and I just know I'm going to let him down.

I totally know how you feel hun....I'm almost the same story as you...Hubby kissing and talking to my belly and I just dont want to let him down on top of me being let down....My cycles are on average 40days but two recent ones being 45 days....I am on my 39th day in this cycle....try to keep your chin up though...I know it's hard though

so how do you know when you O jmc111?? because mine are about as long as yours :(

There should be some harmless dye pills we can take to do that. And then get a different colour meaning pregnancy. I'm sure there is a way to react with hormones in our body to change the skin colour, THERE HAS TO BE!

Umm, I'm not quite sure i want to walk around with my skin screaming out load: I'm ovulating today :D

Oh sorry I forgot to write that part...well I am pretty sure that I o'd on CD30 like you....I did OPK's and got a positive on CD29....have you been doing those? I havent done the temping thing yet...seems like a hassle to me but will try whenever this next cycle decides to start haha....

yes I do temp, my chart is in my signature you'll see it in this post.
and i had a +OPK on CD22 and -OPK CD24 so i'm not sure when i O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->