I'm driving myself nuts!! I guess that's normal!

cgmartin

Reaction score
Hi- I'm new to this forum so bear with me. My husband and I are TTC. I was on birth control for a long time but I stopped taking it in July. Normally about a week before my period I have major PMS (mood swings, cramps, acne.. fun fun) and I'll usually have spotting for several days before I actually get my period. Well so far this month I haven't had any PMS symptoms, except a few zits, but thats pretty normal for me. No spotting at all. Last month I had first PMS symptoms on the 14th, spotting and then finally my period on the 23rd, and this month it is the 20th, and I haven't had anything. I plan on taking a test tomorrow but I'm afraid it will say I'm not preg and I'll be disappointed. GEEZ I am driving myself nuts! I have been on the computer all week looking up pregnancy symptoms!! lol I have noticed I've been a little queezy, had heartburn and had to pee a lot. Also I've been very tired. Anyone else in the same boat?? Thanks!!

Hi I'm new here also..
I'm not in the same boat..but wanted to say I hope you get your BPF!!

Although I'm not quite in the same boat, I am testing on the 31st pending the :witch: doesn't show. DF and I are hoping for a :bfp:!! We all SS (symptom spot) around here. I'm 5dpo (days past ovulation) today... you?

Thanks for your support guys- I think (I'm not 100% sure, but like I said I'm new to this) I'm 10dpo- I tested this morning :bfn: so that wasn't very fun, but I think it was too early. Still no signs of :witch: for me. I think my cycle might be longer than 28 days, maybe closer to 32, so maybe that is the prob. I've only really been paying attention to my ovulation and whatnot for about a month and a half so I don't have that good of a grip on it yet. Oh another symptom my husband keeps saying that I feel really hot (my temp) but I'm always freezing, especially at night. Its normal for me to be cold when everyone else thinks its comfortable, but it seems more than usual. I'm not sick. I wish I had been checking my BBT before but oh well, if I'm not preg this month I'll do that. Also my appetite has been a little different than usual. I think I'm going to wait till the 28th and test again, it's not gonna be fun to wait that long though!! I made the mistake of letting my husband tell his mom that I might be pregnant (why did I do that?!?) so now she's all excited, oh well she's cool if I'm not this month theres always next month!

Thanks for your support guys- I think (I'm not 100% sure, but like I said I'm new to this) I'm 10dpo- I tested this morning :bfn: so that wasn't very fun, but I think it was too early. Still no signs of :witch: for me. I think my cycle might be longer than 28 days, maybe closer to 32, so maybe that is the prob. I've only really been paying attention to my ovulation and whatnot for about a month and a half so I don't have that good of a grip on it yet. Oh another symptom my husband keeps saying that I feel really hot (my temp) but I'm always freezing, especially at night. Its normal for me to be cold when everyone else thinks its comfortable, but it seems more than usual. I'm not sick. I wish I had been checking my BBT before but oh well, if I'm not preg this month I'll do that. Also my appetite has been a little different than usual. I think I'm going to wait till the 28th and test again, it's not gonna be fun to wait that long though!! I made the mistake of letting my husband tell his mom that I might be pregnant (why did I do that?!?) so now she's all excited, oh well she's cool if I'm not this month theres always next month!

Just keep up you positive attitude!! I have only been charting and trcking for about 2 months as well. Wait a few more days and test again... I know its hard I'm DYING to test but its WAY too early... :hugs: Keep us posted though. I hope you get your bfp soon!! And then rub it off on me so I get one too!! :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->