I'm engaged!

Elliebellie

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So I guess I belong in this section now! My partner proposed on wednesday evening :happydance: a complete surprise the night before my 21st birthday! We had already planned a big party for last night to celebrate my 21st, so I was able to make the announcement last night and everyone was very happy for us.
We have no idea when we want the wedding to be yet, but as I don't finish uni for 2.5 years, I doubt it will be before that.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to hearing more about your wedding plans, and sharing mine as they take shape!

Ohh and I will attach a picture of my ring :cloud9:

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18
Hiii! Huge congratulations, what a lovely suprise for your birthday! Your engagement ring is gorgeous. xx

Thanks guys! I'm still in shock, but over the moon! I keep staring at my ring, I love it!

Congratulations!!! Welcome and happy wedding planning! :hugs:

Hello, welcome over :happydance: Congratulations! Very pretty ring.

I am newly engaged as well :D

Nice ring.
You just gave me an idea with the proposal in the day before her birthday, idea that I might put in practice in the near future.

Oohh congratulations to you too! Have you started planning yet? I bought a very pretty diary today to be my wedding planner :blush: I can't wait for it to get here!

Nice ring.
You just gave me an idea with the proposal in the day before her birthday, idea that I might put in practice in the near future.

It was a lovely surprise, as I was all excited for my birthday party the next day, so he caught me completely by surprise :happydance:
Good luck for when you do decide to propose!

Oohh congratulations to you too! Have you started planning yet? I bought a very pretty diary today to be my wedding planner :blush: I can't wait for it to get here!

Thank you hun :hugs:

No, definitely haven't started planning. Both OH and I are still in university so hoping to finish that first before we start planning although we have set a tentative timeframe of when we'd like to get married, probably in either August, September, October of 2013 :D A while away! I have bought some wedding magazines just to get some ideas, do you know when you are planning to get married? How exciting :happydance:

Thank you hun :hugs:

No, definitely haven't started planning. Both OH and I are still in university so hoping to finish that first before we start planning although we have set a tentative timeframe of when we'd like to get married, probably in either August, September, October of 2013 :D A while away! I have bought some wedding magazines just to get some ideas, do you know when you are planning to get married? How exciting :happydance:

I'm the same, I don't finish uni until may 2014, and I would like to wait until then to get married. My OH isn't a student, but is happy to wait until then to give us plenty of time to plan.

I initially said I wasn't going to start planning until next summer, but I am just too exited and have spent my whole evening googleing venues (not the best idea when I have an essay due in on thursday :blush:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->