• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm feeling a bit excited about this!

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
So last week I was a bit upset about my work finishing my contract early, well how that has changed. It is my last week here this week, finishing up on Thursday and I can't get outta here sooner! :happydance:

I'm glad that I am finishing up, the rib pain is getting worse and I'm starting to find it difficult to breathe and getting short of breath.

The best news is that my husband is taking 2 - 3 months off work to spend entirely with us, and the best part is that we are going away for this time as well - up the coast to a house that his family owns which is vacant and near the beach - so we can get adjusted to being a family together and just come down for visits to our old place every couple of weeks! So we are getting a holiday beach house for free and I get my husband for an entire 2 or 3 months so we will be sharing the feeds and late nights and he will get to know his baby girl just as much as I will.

Thank you! I am very excited, makes me feel so much more confident about having a newborn when I am going to have support there 24/7 for the first couple of months, and will be so nice to just be "still" together and get to know our baby and not worry about anything else in the world.

2-3 month???? u lucky girl!!! can he take that much time off? (obviously lol) so jealous:blush:

Yeah I know I am really excited! He is a contractor so self employed and his hourly rate is quite expensive so he has been working really long hours and been raking in the cash so we have a fair bit put away - and he has surprised me with this little bonus which is great and I am so grateful for. I can't wait.

Ah wow that sounds fantastic hun!!Just what you need when you have had your baby!My OH also a self employed Tree Surgeon it has it perks sometimes!!xx

Lucky girl! So happy for you, you deserve it xxx

Awww, that sounds lush!! Have a cute family beach day for us in rubbish blighty! ;)

Thanks ladies! I'm very excited about our special family time and my husband is over the moon that he will be able to spend so much time with our baby in her first couple of months stress free!

that's fantastic news, esther! not surprised you're over the moon! have a great time on the beach! it's wonderful that OH can take that time off & be with you & the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"