Im feeling sorry for myself

:hugs: Anyone who has been in this boat is entitled to days of self-pity. Anyone who doesn't understand is ignorant about how hard it is to struggle to have what so many take for granted.

i stuffed my face of chocolate and i felt better lol.. just frustrated grrrr.

I know im a gatecrasher but I wanna send u HUGE :hug: x x

hope im not intruding hun, but glad the choc helped a bit just wanted to give u a big hug, im on msn or facebook if u ever fancy a chat just pm me if u want my address

Lou
xxx

Hey there,
I feel like you do often (actually right now this minute I feel lonely)...Everyone tells me to be patient but its hard when you have been trying for a long time and month after month you say that you will not get your hopes up but before you know every little thing that I feel is a possible symptom or sign...I am glad the chocolate helped, for me its twix bars and vanilla ice cream...My friends all have kids and the ones that do not have kids do not want them so they can not sympathize with me...I hope you feel better soon and know that there are many of us out there that feel ya girl and feel the same way you do...It is comforting to know that I am not loosing my mind and I am not as alone as I thought.

HUGGGSSSSS FROM NEW YORK

I too understand just how you feel and I hope you feel much better real soon.
Chocolate is my comfort too! Lol. Such good stuff :)

This journey is a tough one but will be so worth it in the end :hugs:

:hugs: huni sorry u have bn feeling low know how u feel but we are all here 4 u :hugs:

Glad chocolate helped :hug:

xxx

Big :hug: Tracie.

Wish I had some words to make you feel better, but I don't. All I can do is send you more chocolate?!?!

Hope you feel brighter soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->