I'm Fertile! (I think)

SarahBear

Reaction score
So I had Mirena taken out on October 21st, a little less than a week after my period. I had an anovulatory cycle that was about a week shorter than usual. That started on November 8th.

Yesterday I noticed fertile mucus! Woot! So we're back to TTC :D!

Not a bad turn around on fertility. Hopefully we're fruitful as well as fertile.

Hey! :)

I'm not trying to scare you or anything.
Just want to look out for you. :)

If I may recommend something...

Once you get the Mirena Taken out, it is best to wait, I think atleast 2-3 cycles before trying. The doctors will tell you that the Mirena is perfectly safe to conceive as soon as you take it out.

Maybe they say this because they haven't truely researched it enough.

But many of us have gotten pregnant as soon as we got them taken out and something happened. Don't want to say it and have you scared to get pregnant. Because SOME women are successful first try and end up having a healthy pregnancy. But from the research I have done. It's a 30% Success rate.

For your sake. I think you should maybe wait a cycle or two.

It is known to thin out the lining of your uterus. That is why it causes some complications. But it evens itself out after a couple cycles.

This wasn't meant to scare you and I hope this didn't offend you. I just want you to look into it. I REALLY really don't want you to go through a rough time. Waiting a cycle or two to be safe is better than what could possibly happen.

I have 5 friends. We all had ours taken out around the same time and managed to get preggo as soon as we got it out(they say you are extremely fertile when it is taken out) and 4 out of the 5 of us had a complication.

But best of luck to you!! You may be a lucky one! Not meant to scare you but to let you be cautious.

I have considered this before. I haven't actually heard anything about complications, but it just made sense to me that there would be a higher chance of it. I guess I'm glad I wasn't fertile the first cycle because it gives my body a little bit more of a chance to get back on track. I had a fairly normal period last time around even if it was anovulatory. So I suppose I'm hoping that by taking extra good care of myself, things should be back on track for this cycle...

Ohh! So you already had a cycle?? Then that's good! You should be good then.
I thought maybe you just had it removed. I guess I read it wrong. Now that I reread it.. I don't know how I missed it.. lol :shrug:

Sorries!!

Like Doctor recommended to me, just take Prenatal Vitamins now and Folic Acid and it will help tons! Hope you get a BFP Soon! I'm sure you will! You are one fertile momma at the momment! Good Luck! :D

I'm TTCing again right now too. and this will be Cycle #2 for me as well... so EEK hope we both get BFPs!! :)

I think I'm past my fertile time. Now I just have to wait to see what did or did not happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->