im fiinally here!!! however

catmummyof4

Reaction score
Just want to say hello iv only just joined u and im sooo excited BUT my boobs are itching like mental how can i stop them x

Hello! I'm here too 😁 my left nipple is very itchy lol x
So excited but finding out so early is frustrating lol x

Would a digital show for us now x

I dont no!! I hope so soon i didone the other day that said not pregnant but iv done 5 positive ones tho lmao xx

I wish people would stop relying on the digis. They are not close to as sensitive at the normal ones are. Also they tend to be super inaccurate as to the weeks indicator. I wouldnt bother doing a digi as if you have a positive on the regular sticks you ARE indeed preggers. The weeks indicator wont tell you how far you are as it all depends on the hcg in your urine and that differs during the day etc. Congrats. I too wanted confirmation on a digi but thought why bother as a positive test is preggers for sure.

I personally found the digi to be very reassuring, and seeing the progression was hugely comforting (after all, a standard pee stick only gets so dark!) It can be inaccurate, especially since it IS so typically insensitive, but I know it was pretty well on track with my weeks. Well worth the $12 I spent on them, and hubby definitely accepted seeing "PREGNANT 1-2" as a genuine indicator of pregnancy vs. a faint line on a standard pee stick.

If it makes someone feel better doing it, it doesn't really hurt. I think it's better than POAS every day for weeks at a time, at least! :)

Yes each to their own...i just hate seeing people who stress out because its not showing the correct weeks. Ive seen a lot of people on here get all stressed out and post because they are worried. Its fine to use the digis if you understand that it may be inaccurate depending.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of women not even get a positive on a digi until over a week after AF was due. I'm not sure if it's an issue with holds, or slow rising hcg, or a bad batch, or a combination of factors. I guess I lucked out because I got my positive digi at 10dpo and it was spot on with my week progression.

I personally found the digi to be very reassuring, and seeing the progression was hugely comforting (after all, a standard pee stick only gets so dark!) It can be inaccurate, especially since it IS so typically insensitive, but I know it was pretty well on track with my weeks. Well worth the $12 I spent on them, and hubby definitely accepted seeing "PREGNANT 1-2" as a genuine indicator of pregnancy vs. a faint line on a standard pee stick.

If it makes someone feel better doing it, it doesn't really hurt. I think it's better than POAS every day for weeks at a time, at least! :)

This is how I feel as well! I got my bfp on my clear blue digi at 10dpo! Earliest bfp I've ever had :)

This is how I feel as well! I got my bfp on my clear blue digi at 10dpo! Earliest bfp I've ever had :)

Awesome! I got my positive on a digi at 10 after getting a positive on a Wondfo pee stick at 9. It was so exciting! :happydance: High-five for the early positive! :thumbup:

My worry was my line wasnt getting any darker until today so i wanted to see it in writing lol... i dont need to now cos iv had it confirmed by the dr yeey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->