I'm finally here bump buddies!!! :D

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
Clearblue said 2-3 weeks. Haven't been to the doctor yet. But I'm so excited & nervous due to an early miscarriage in January. (which the doctor said was really really early, a week he said. Only came out on blood test, not urine, I didn't even know I was pg.) But nothing beats my excitedness!! I've waited so so so long for this!!!

Ahh congrats sweetie. I waited almost 9 years for my first bfp. It's certainly worth the wait huh! X

Ahh congrats sweetie. I waited almost 9 years for my first bfp. It's certainly worth the wait huh! X

Yes it is! OMG, I thought it was NEVER going to happen!! & now I just want 9months to fly by but then again, I'm excited to actually get big and round. It's like a dream come true.:)

Congrats! Wishing you and baby a healthy 9 months :)

Thank y'all!! How far along are all of you? & have y'all seen a doctor yet

Congrats babyhopes!!!! I am so happy for you. Your story sounds really close to mine...been trying since july 2011...and mc in feb this year...now im pregnant again, due date for me is may 8...havnt been scanned yet though, just going by my dates!!!!:hugs:

Congrats babyhopes!!!! I am so happy for you. Your story sounds really close to mine...been trying since july 2011...and mc in feb this year...now im pregnant again, due date for me is may 8...havnt been scanned yet though, just going by my dates!!!!:hugs:

OMG awesome!!! So cool! I hope you have a happy & healthy 9months! :)

I'm thinking May or June for me too. But hopefully I find out sometime this week coming up.

Congrats! I waited over four years...and now ms got me. Don't care, will the it as long as it means my little peanut is OK.

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your pregnancy xxx

Congrats! HOpe the pregnancy is smooth for you!i bet we will be close in due dates! ( you can calculate your due date from your last menstral period, if you haven't already!)

Well I made my appointment finally. But it's not an actual appointment, it's just for blood work.. Which I had to send them "proof of pregnancy" before I could even get called in for blood work. It shouldn't be this complicated omg. I'm so impatient. I just want to make sure everything is okay!

That's crazy they made you send proof, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"