I'm finally here!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by opera_lady24, Jun 5, 2011.

1. opera_lady24

opera_lady24 TTC #1 & TTA

Hi ladies,

Well...I've finally O'd...through all the stress of thinking I was pregnant and getting 9 BFNs...really worried about what was wrong with me...apparently I O'd and my body reacts like it's pregnant.

That being said, I'm 3DPO and by chance happened to BD at all the right moments. No kidding. Complete chance. I just started taking BBTs about a week ago!

Anyway...I wish it were 9 or 10DPO but no....I'm stuck here waiting.

Happy to join you ladies with positive thoughts for what could be my little miracle! :baby:

Anyone else at 3DPO???

2. danamm64

danamm64 # 1due in April 2012

Hello=)
    I am at 4 dpo! It is so hard waiting! Any symptoms yet?? I really hope this cycle is it for us!!!\

3. opera_lady24

Well I actually had a lot of symptoms pre-O but that is probably b/c it hasn't happened in three months. Anyway...since the 1st (which is when I O'd) I've had:
    cramps,
    have been extremely emotional
    craved ice, lemons (super weird) and bananas
    my bbs have been itchy semi-sore
    and I've had a stuffy nose...although this one might not count b/c it started with a head cold and before I supposedly O'd.

That's really it. These symptoms haven't been super noticeable either...I've just been paying really close attention ;)

How about you danamm?

4. danamm64

It sounds promising for you so far!
    Well as for symptoms I def have noticed a few. I miscarried back in Feb at 6 weeks. Right before I found out I was pregnant, my cp was soooo extremely high that I could not find it and I felt like I was in a fog. I am feeling those symptoms again...so I am praying this is my month!
    I always pay super duper close attention...I notice every little thing! Will this be your first?

5. Stinas

Stinas Twin Mommy!

YAY!!! Glad you finally figured it out Opera!!
    Hope the TWW goes fast for you ladies!! Im still stuck...going on 16DPO...no AF.

6. opera_lady24

@danamm...this is my first!
    @Stinas....I'm soooo sorry you are still stuck! I really hope it all works out for you!!!

7. danamm64

Oh fingers crossed for us then Opera!!! Today I slept for 14 hours which is soooo unusual and I am EXHAUSTED!!! I am hoping it is a sign!!! I have to wait another 10 - 11 days to test...what do you do to pass the time during the dread 2WW??

Thanks Stinas! I hope that you get your BFP soon! Is it ever normal for you to be late? If not, this could be it!! Good muck!