I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing!

of me shareing or of the cold lol

I love the cold, shivering makes me smile, im strange! lol

xx

Being cold LOL

Muppette!!

Yay! im not the only strange one, lol

xx

lol i freezing too !! just been to hang my washing out (dont know why its too bloody cold to dry !!!LOL)and now im shivering !! l
Will light my fire later though !
love snuggling in front of the fire on a cold winters night !

wot is the point of storage heating???? u put it on it wastes leccy and thats it no heat!!big deal tht i stay in a multi.....gas seems sensible 2 me :rofl:

id love to have a fire! we havent got one in this house, and all my rads need bleeding.

The front of the house is double glazed, the back isnt and there is no rad in my kitchen so its so cold in there!

Im starting to think we brought the wrong house lol

xx

LOL it is nice having a open fire but a pain in the arse to clean daily !!!

And radiators just eat up all the electric as Yvanne said, but then coal costs about a fiver a bag (just under) so dunno whats the best option really !!! :lol:

We have a storage heater on the landing, its great! Gives off loads of heat, we are saving that for when it gets really cold

xx

mine are crap!!! i have an electric 1 tht i move 4m room 2 room, think ill need2 invest in another*more money*

i think mines called a storage heater anyway? :?

its the one that has a big lump of concret in it, you switch it on to heat the concret up and when you switch it off it gives off the heat untill the concret cools down, takes a few hours.

xx

I badly need a heater thats not much to run (kill the electric) for our conservatry :(

We bought oil filled radiators that can be moved from to room as our other house had a couple of cold rooms. Don't know how much they cost to run ho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->