I'm full term!

gilliankelly

Reaction score
Well ladies. Today I am FULL TERM! I'm 37-weeks exactly today. Getting pressure pain, Joey's movements are still quite vigorous, and his kicks are sometimes a bit ouch! BUT it's all good! He can come whenever he likes now!

NOT FAIR..... SO NOT FAIR!
Congrats to you though x x x

Well ladies. Today I am FULL TERM! I'm 37-weeks exactly today. Getting pressure pain, Joey's movements are still quite vigorous, and his kicks are sometimes a bit ouch! BUT it's all good! He can come whenever he likes now!
Hey Gill, does the fact that your ticker says "21 days to go" scare you?
I remember when it was august 1st, and now its the 14th, where the hell has it gone? before ya know it, Joey will be filling his lungs with air and deafening you with his screams.
Bless his heart!

Hey Gill, does the fact that your ticker says "21 days to go" scare you?

I remember when it was august 1st, and now its the 14th, where the hell has it gone? before ya know it, Joey will be filling his lungs with air and deafening you with his screams.

Bless his heart!

Louise, I'll be honest with you. YES IT DOES. In a way I'm so excited! In another way, I'm feeling a little apprehensive about labour and delivery and then suddenly having this helpless human being to take care of 24/7. It's like it doesn't feel real. I mean I feel Joey moving every day, but until he's born, it won't feel like he's a baby, MY baby. You know? Does this sound strange to you? You aren't so far behind me yourself! And you're right. These last few weeks seem to be FLYING in. August in particular is going in very quickly.

Congrats........a few more hours then I'll be joing you! :headspin:

Spoke to MW today as not slept for 2 nights.....lots of pressure pain & defo feels like something is just going to go pop and drop!

She said possible sweep on Friday at my appt! Woooooo:happydance:

Congrats........a few more hours then I'll be joing you! :headspin:

Spoke to MW today as not slept for 2 nights.....lots of pressure pain & defo feels like something is just going to go pop and drop!

She said possible sweep on Friday at my appt! Woooooo:happydance:

Lucky you! I don't see the midwife again till the 22nd ... I'm getting pressure pain too, like his head is pressing really hard down there; it can be quite painful!!! Let me know if you get the sweep!

Lucky you! I don't see the midwife again till the 22nd ... I'm getting pressure pain too, like his head is pressing really hard down there; it can be quite painful!!! Let me know if you get the sweep!
Gill, thats EXACTLY what Im getting. I have had that feeling for a while now and infact, just yesterday, my family was convinced I was going to go into labour. The pressure pain from his head really isnt a very pleasant feeling at all.
As for what you said in your previous post. I know how you feel. It doesnt seem real to me either- Yes its obvious im pregnant, yes I can feel a baby, but my baby? It just hasnt sunk in yet!
And OMG Sam, thats FAB!!!!!!!!!!!

Gill, thats EXACTLY what Im getting. I have had that feeling for a while now and infact, just yesterday, my family was convinced I was going to go into labour. The pressure pain from his head really isnt a very pleasant feeling at all.

As for what you said in your previous post. I know how you feel. It doesnt seem real to me either- Yes its obvious im pregnant, yes I can feel a baby, but my baby? It just hasnt sunk in yet!

And OMG Sam, thats FAB!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise, Yeah the pressure feels like your cervix is about to give! I bet it isn't. Probably normal this late on, and means the baby is engaging ... Ah it'll all be real in a few weeks, and we'll change the 3D ultrasound pics to baby pics. How fabulousl!!

Louise, Yeah the pressure feels like your cervix is about to give! I bet it isn't. Probably normal this late on, and means the baby is engaging ... Ah it'll all be real in a few weeks, and we'll change the 3D ultrasound pics to baby pics. How fabulousl!!
:hi:Has your baby not engaged yet? At my last MW appointment lil nicky was engaged and MW Jane, was unable to play with his head like she use to. When she came on saturday, she said he was slowly engaging more and more, though she didnt tell me how far he had actually gone.
Do you know how far Joey is?

:hi:Has your baby not engaged yet? At my last MW appointment lil nicky was engaged and MW Jane, was unable to play with his head like she use to. When she came on saturday, she said he was slowly engaging more and more, though she didnt tell me how far he had actually gone.

Do you know how far Joey is?

Louise, on my 35-week appt the doctor told me Joey's head was 4/5s engaged, but that was before I started experiencing these pressure pains so I'm sure hes dropped further down in the past couple of weeks. I get my next appt on the 22nd, and I'm sure they'll tell me how much further hes engaged then. So it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->