I'm getting a Babyhawk!!!!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
:wohoo:

Now that Claire has outgrown the Bjorn, OH has been kind of bummed that he can't wear her anymore. He won't wear my Cuddlywrap as it is pink, so we went online and he picked out fabrics for a custom Babyhawk!

We went with the Black Bonitas! :happydance: I added a picture of the print we went with, it'll be the main fabric with black straps!

I cannot WAIT until it gets here!!! :wohoo:

Attachments

• blkbonitas.jpg
    blkbonitas.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3
Yay!!!!! I LOVE mine!!! I still use it and Hayden is about to turn 2. Off to look up that print now :D

I thought you meant you were giving Claire a mohawk :rofl:

Sounds cool! What do they look like?

Just wanted to come back and say that print is super cute!!!!

Wendino you can look on www.babyhawk.com or there are some pics in the "Let's see you baby wearing" thread in here :)

Yaaaay!

Truth be told, I'm also super pumped that OH is totally on board with wearing Claire! :cloud9: He prefers to wear her rather than to walk with her in the stroller.

:)

omg... i now really want a babyhawk! is it basically a moby wrap but without the difficulty of wrap?

Well not exactly, but yes...do a search on Mei Tai carrier xxx

gorgeous print :thumbup: think i'm gonna invest in one to get rob wearing ! he will not under any uncertain terms use my pretty daisy print moby :hissy: so looks like BH it is !!! :wohoo:

cant wait to see pics of claire in it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->