im getting confused..

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
with this weather.

i dont know what to put joshua in when we go out, i.e. coat wise.

when he was smaller and it was colder he always went into his all in one suit but now i havnt got a clue.

i want him to be warm enough but then not too hot.

the only coat he has is a really big winter one and i cant find a coat for him anywhere.

hes got thick wooly jumpers but again is he warm enough.

i feel guitly that hes just in a jumper and then ive got a little jacket on.

arh.

any help will be mostly appreciated.

I'm not an expert but I would suggest just to make sure he's got a hat on if it's cold and/or windy as this is where the most heat is lost from the body.

I think a warm outfit with maybe a jacket from like a sweatsuit or something if it's milder weather and maybe just a blanket over him if you think he needs it until you can find a spring/summer jacket. For my LO, I tend to layer and then I can take off if she seems too warm... I'd rather her be too warm than too cold, myself... :)

What is it with the baby clothes anyway? They never seem to be in season in the stores :) LOL...

My mum always said keep a hat on or cover that baby's head so that's what I go with :)

remember that he'll have a few layers on, and then adding a hat and a blanket for warmth that way you can remove anything if he does get too hot.

i know,im looking for a coat and cant find one at all but then i was wanting a summer hat for joshua and all they have is wooly hats.

so if the sun is shining but isnt very very warm and abit windy.
what would you say?

he has a vest on then a t-shirt and obviously trousers on then usually i put him in his thick jumper with the hood up.

would that sound right.

when he goes into his pushchair he has a blanket over him and a hat on.

this weather confuses me too hon! i generally dress maddi in a vest, outfit and cardigan, and then she's in her pram with the footmuff atm, she does however seem to get a bit warm, so i generally take other layers with me so i can either add or remove layers according to how hot she is. they have so light jackets in next, might be worth a look honey x

Ya, that's sounds like what we do. :)

We keep the ears covered with her hooded fleece jumper/jacket if it's not too cold and we put on the winter hat (until I can find a lighter one) if we're out in the stroller and it's windy and crisp.

She also lets me know if she's not very comfortable and will tug at her hat if she's too warm.

when we go out Chloe has a vest, long sleeved t shirt and a wooly jacket with a hood, not aprticularly thick really. She goes in her cosy toes in her pushchair. She seems fine like that.

yeah joshua has a long sleeved t-shirt on.

and i forgot to sat he has his foot muff when hes in his pushchair.

I put Ellie in a vest and long sleeved top and then ill put her a thin hat on her and a light jacket on her with a blanket over her or if its cold i put her thicker coat on its hard to know i never know what to do for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->