Im getting fed up of America

jenni, no taco bell there?? ahhhh . lol.

I love our stores here for baby stuff, but the ones named in this thread are kinda expensive .. I get my baby stuff at Target or Walmart :) OR at the Carter's Outlet , which is very close to me thank goodness!
We also have the Children's Place, which has cute stuff.

love childrens place, gymboree, and baby gap lol
oh wish i was going with my parents in feb but my consultant has me as a no for flying

I love our stores here for baby stuff, but the ones named in this thread are kinda expensive .. I get my baby stuff at Target or Walmart :) OR at the Carter's Outlet , which is very close to me thank goodness!

Target has the best baby stuff!!

Target has the best baby stuff!!

Definitely:thumbup:

have u tried finding someting u like and searching fot it on ebay... uk or american?? u mte b lucky

TKMaxxx sells loads of Carters things :D i got Harrison loads!

I have a Paul Frank obsession, and the range over here is crappy compared to the US website... i wish they shipped overseas :( x

So far the only place I've gotten my baby stuffs is Walmart and Goodwill. lol I'm hoping places have sales soon when I start shopping around for the bigger things I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->