im getting scared!

itsmelou1984

mummy of 3 girls :)
Reaction score
ok so i was scared thefirsttime with my daughter...but pregnancy was fine, labour went fine and natural...after 4 hours we all went home. but ive no idea what to expect this time...ive never stayed in hospital in my life!! and ill be 30 week next week...its creeping up so soon, and knowing it can happen at anytime, im getting rather nervous :( :hissy:

im with you there, i think for me i like to plan and work from lists and id be totally lost without my calendar but because pregnancy doesnt fall into this, i worry about the birth, hospitals i hate them and dont want to stay...
but when the time actually comes im fine and get on with it, i stayed in hospital with my 1st but with my other 2 we were only in 6 hours after birth...

i think it makes it worst because we worry over things we cant control or plan out.

im trying not to worry about it too much, but i know nearer by due date ill be a wreak until its time..

try not to think to much about it, you will be fine xxx

I was okay till yesterday and now Im so scared, its going to be worse once I get my C section date but its all going to be worth it in the end, you will get through it hun, just think about holding your beautiful girls, hope you feel better soon, take care :hugs: XX

Im excited atm but when the time comes my mum will have to drag me to the hospital!

Hate that place!

im not as bad today...i just scare myself with stories i read in magazines!!! if i have a section (sorry for been a prat) but im more worried bout what ill come out with than what i go in with if that makes sense?? :(

I'm having good days and bad days. So trying not to think about it too much! I hate to admit but I really am a control freak and as Tiaenya says, it's like because going into labour and giving birth is something we have limited control over, that freaks me out even more!!!!

Also I've never done it before so it's the fear of the unknown I guess, but having said that women are giving birth all over the world right this very second so it can't be that bad. Plus if it was really that bad, there would be loads of only children out there but there isn't :) So need to think positively!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->