I'm giving birth to a horse

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by cooney, Apr 19, 2009.

1. cooney

cooney Well-Known Member

Today my little girl has kicked me SO HARD. A LOT! I was laying down and she kicked me so hard i screamed because it scared me and caused my OH to freak out and run to me asking if I was ok.

I didn't know 6 month old babies were this strong, let alone at 28 weeks! She kicks like a horse! She also like to stretch and i can feel my uteris distorting. And she does summer salts and punches... She is going to be a hyper kid!

Tell me about your babies!

2. amelia222

amelia222 Well-Known Member

Yep, sounds just like mine. Sorry to tell you they only get bigger and stronger.

3. lisaandsprog

lisaandsprog Mother of two, nearly 3!

i contantly get his backside, stuck underneath my ribs, he figgits, and kicks my ribs all the time - which really DOES hurt. and when he moves or turns over my whole stomach ripples and moves from side to side - lovely to watch! His head is down at the minute and sometimes he headbutts my bladder and nearly makes me wet myself - and it also quite hurts as he is quite big now!

4. loopylew

loopylew Well-Known Member

my kicks have gotten stronger this last week, its a right thud now, makes my whole body move if im laid down.

5. CallieBert

CallieBert Mummy to Braden

I didn't get to sleep last night until 2:31am, because someone decided it would be funny to have a kickboxing match inside mummy.
    I was laying down, and I could see him moving, I could see when he was turning, the shape of his back, his tiny hand print.... Its amazing, yet at 2:31am I was kind of at the annoyed stage. Especially when I had to be up for 7am.
    Lets just say it was the first time he got the ''full name call - when you know your in trouble'' from me :D

6. Tammi

Tammi New Mommy

:rofl: I know the feeling ! My little girl also kicks like a horse :rofl:

It's scary hey :hugs:

7. 09babyboy

09babyboy mammy to Alec!

yeah my boy kicks and punches alot to and its getting stronger all the time i love to watch him moving around its so cool
    nikki

8. Babydance

Babydance Well-Known Member

I've realised sleep is no longer something i can do! She moves so much if she hasnt moved for about 15 mins i worry. The midwife (when i had to go up to the hospital and was on the contraction thingy machine) was amazed at how often she moves it was between 35-40 movements in 20 mins, she seemed concerned until i said yeah thats the reason i NEVER sleep now lol

9. :D happy D:

:D happy D: Well-Known Member

gosh i swear mine is a bush baby as he kicks like mad at night, oh thinks he's practicing his penalties for when he becomes a footballer, ( his idea not mine !!) i just go with it to amuze him !!

10. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Definitely a soccer player, or perhaps a gymnanist in my bump. Very active all day long. Movements now cause my whole stomach to jingle like a bowl of jello. Freaked my sister-in-law out yesterday, as she had never seen one more so much.

It's a comforting thought when baby moves so much, but the butt in the ribs, the foot in the ribs, the head/hand in the pelvic area are not so much fun.

11. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

God I know how you feel, my little man hardly ever stops, I may get 5 minutes here or there, I love watching him move and swap sides though know room is getting short its more painful :rofl:, take care :hugs: Xx

12. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

I know what you mean mines like that in the middle of the night. Wriggling and kicking me lol x

13. cooney

cooney Well-Known Member

Hahaha Glad I'm not the only one.