I'm going crazy and still got 2 weeks to wait until scan

BethK

Reaction score
I'm going nuts! Im only 5 weeks but I'm so panicked that im going to have another MC! :(

I've been having pelvic twinges, twinges in my vagina, horrible lower backache and today I was on the loo with diarrhoea and I had a severe stomach cramp so bad I almost passed out!! It went straight after I finished on the loo but I can't help but think I lost it at that point :(

The pelvic pain is making me concerned about ectopic :(

I still have 2 weeks to go until my early 7 week scan and I'm dreading it, I wish it would be today so I can get it over and done with one way or another.

I don't even have morning sickness to ease my mind :(

So sorry your feeling like this.We found out at 4 weeks 3 days. Since day 1 I`ve been having slight cramping...sharp pains on my left side and twinges in my vagina as well. I still get them to this day. It`s most likely just stretching. I`ve had 2 ultrasound and our little peanut is doing fine! I know it`s easier said then done but just try and relax!
Hope all is well my dear:flower:

So sorry your feeling like this.We found out at 4 weeks 3 days. Since day 1 I`ve been having slight cramping...sharp pains on my left side and twinges in my vagina as well. I still get them to this day. It`s most likely just stretching. I`ve had 2 ultrasound and our little peanut is doing fine! I know it`s easier said then done but just try and relax!
Hope all is well my dear:flower:

Thank you so much Rainbow!

I think the pain today is what's worried me most, it was excruciating! I'm just hoping it was gut pain rather than uterus pain considering it went as soon as i poo'd.

There's just so much hinged on this, it's our last chance :(

:hugs:. I hope the time starts speeding up! I have my first scan in 3 weeks, this is the first pregnancy where I haven't had an early scans and I feel like I'm in limbo waiting to know if everything is OK and waiting to tell family (holding off due to previous losses), it isn't fun! :hugs:

Aww fx everything Ok, I'm in the same situation as you as I'm 5 weeks my first scan is two weeks (booked a private one) but for 3 days I been getting intense cramp,strechy feeling in my left side and I'm so scared it ectopic I spoke to a doctor that reassured me a little but everytime the pain comes it worries me again
It getting more intense today but eased off a little this evening but :( I'm so scared been trying for so long and scared its going to get taking away from me
I'm hoping it's just my cyst playing up and nothing serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->