I'm going crazy :(

L

Laura--x

All last night and today i've been getting bad period cramps which are sometimes ( not everytime ) accompanied by a real sharp pain all across the bottom of my bump. I can't explain the feeling, i can't find the right words to describe it, but it hurts!

Backache has been alternating between lower and upper, but i've been on my feet most of the day ( grandads funeral was today!) so that could be why because of that.

I've also had loads and loads of discharge today, more than usual, and i've just noticed what looks like dried blood, only a tiny spot. I don't think it was my show because it wasn't gooey or anything, but it was completely dried so it's as if it happened a few hours before i had gone to the toilet and noticed it, so im not sure?

Havn't been timing the pains, my midwife has said not to time them unless they are really hurting, which they arn't atm. They hurt enough for me to flinch but i can still manage my way through them...

If this is another false alarm i think im going to kill myself :rofl:

Aww hun i hope something happens soon for you. Its not nice i know, same thing happend to me everyday for about 2weeks before i went into labour. Its horrible not knowning whats going on and what the real thing is coming

I can totally understand where you are comming from! but you are alot closer then I am! I still have just under 10 weeks to go but when it comes to the shooting pains in the belly I totally understand. I get them alot when I am sleeping and trying to roll over, I maybe mine are just because of the belly still stretching but Ouch! It hurts :(

:hugs: hanging around waiting to give birth is one of the worse things ever! hope its the start of something for you hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->