I'm going crazy!

kennedydjzoe

Reaction score
I'm approximately 11 or 12dpo, not quite sure. I took an Answer at 8dpo and thought i saw a faint faint line. Went out and bought a few dollar tree tests and those were faint as well. Next morning I took a frer with fmu and it was a bfn. Took more dollar tree tests that afternoon and evening, and they were all bfn. I assumed I was out, but symptoms continue. I've been cramping for about a week now with a dull back ache, and I've been having random waves of nausea. I decided to test again today to see what would happen, and I get this....now I'm even more confused. What do you think? This is dollar tree brand, and this was with smu after about a 2 hour hold. I opened the case to take the pic after about 30 mins or so (I was at the grocery store). Opinions needed! One of them is turned sideways, no idea how that happened, other is tweaked.:wacko:

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 51
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 54
I think I can see something but not really sure

Me either, and I really feel like AF is coming any minute now. Not due to start until the 10th or 11th.

I see it, I think you could be pregnant. I never show positive on frer's

I'm going to test again, if nothing I'll just wait for AF to come.

Tested again, what do you think? Tweaked the heck out of one of them! They are soooo sooo faint, I'm starting to think their evaps. And my cramping has gone away all of a sudden.

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 34
  • test3tweak.jpg
    test3tweak.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 23
I see it as well, but be careful with those tests too, I took those test 5 days ago and they showed a line for me my hubby could even see it, took a FRER and it was negitive, 3 days later AF showed up! but hopefully that is not the case for you and it is the start of your BFP!! GL

Yea, I'm thinking the same thing. I'll retest in the morning, they should be darker by then if hey are true bfps. Thank you ladies for your input!!!

ahh sorry to hear that hun :hugs: f'xd old witch stays away xx

Did af ever show? If not I would see about booking a doctors appt for a beta check. I saw the lines on your test and I always tested with this brand and never had a problem with Evaps. But your not out until af does arrive. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"